Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

Experience the nightlife of Boracay at Galaxy Bar in Boracay

81 0
Post time 2024-6-19 16:47:37 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Hello~ How was your day? Although I spend every day meaningfully, I think it would be happier to relax occasionally. Only in this way can you get vitality, so what can make you happy? When you travel to Boracay, you will know that the most enjoyable trip is after relaxation!

Boracay-Experience the nightlife of Boracay at Galaxy Bar in Boracay

During the day, you can fully enjoy the nature and the charming scenery of Boracay. But the night time is also precious and should not be wasted. Where can you spend a pleasant night? Suddenly I thought of Boracay Club! Men and women can dance, listen to happy songs, drink a glass of mojito, and eat quietly~ I feel like I own the whole world ^^

I like clubs, so I went to the biggest bar in Boracay, Galaxy, with my friends. It is also the largest club in the Philippines, and many Chinese people come here.

The Galaxy, which can accommodate 2,000 people, has unrestrained music and stage settings, which are completely different from the clubs we are familiar with! 1 out of 10 people think that domestic bars are fun, and the other 9 people will choose Boracay Galaxy. The decoration of Boracay Bar Galaxy is very well coordinated, and the glass decorations are very beautiful.

When we came in, a waiter dressed elegantly greeted us and introduced Galaxy. He also made cocktails for us with a very good attitude. If I could speak English, I could chat with people from all over the world, but it's a pity that I can't speak English. But it's also a very pleasant place, so it's a pity that it didn't last too long.

Chairs made of gorgeous lights and rose leaves and various joyful stages... one interesting and unforgettable moment after another. Looking back now, I want to go to Galaxy to experience the nightlife of Boracay.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-6 10:20 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.156413 second(s), 29 queries .