Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Strategy]

After returning from Boracay, I look forward to seeing it again

95 0
Post time 2024-6-19 16:49:38 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

After returning to Beijing from Boracay, the girls in the Tiantuan group were collectively immersed in the beautiful memories of the tropics. So much so that when they hid in the office watching "Blood Moon" the day before yesterday, they couldn't help but fantasize. , how comfortable it would be if we were lying on the beach at this time, drinking wine, looking at the sky, blowing the sea breeze and looking at the moon.

Boracay-After returning from Boracay, I look forward to seeing it again

Sunset in Boracay

But, go back two weeks, and everyone is still saying, "Can I get a refund if I don't want to go to this team building?" "I really don't want to. Packing..." "The summer clothes are under the cabinet and I don't want to dig through them." Such depressing words want people to confiscate their savings. They have not yet established the idea of ​​going to the tropics to warm up in the winter and wallowing on the most beautiful beaches in the world. An exact concept.

Hello everyone, we are "Tian Tuan Green"

Boracay Island is located in the Philippines and is rated as one of the most beautiful beaches in the world by "Lonely Planet". Although it is not as well-known in China as Yoshidao, but it can be regarded as one of the top island tours. The island is not big, so you won’t have a busy schedule here. You can have a completely relaxing vacation. You don’t need to go through the mountains and ridges to appreciate the natural wonders. You can eat, take a walk, go out to sea, watch the sunset, and do horse racing every day. Chicken, day after day, these girls who were clamoring not to come are now so happy that they don’t want to go home...

↑ On behalf of Tiantuan, I would like to thank the generous motor

We are on the island We had a great time, and we didn’t lose the skill of eating wherever we went. According to incomplete statistics, we ate a total of 13 restaurants, 6 water sports, 3 spa experiences, 1 nightclub, 4 sunsets and 1 sunrise, and I sent everyone postcards and photos of the Philippines Snacks (I have seen feedback from two children). I hope this guide can help you a little bit when you go to Boracay Island. After all, the round-trip air ticket to Hainan during the Spring Festival has already exceeded RMB 10,000, so the cost of a trip to Southeast Asia will actually be much less.

Western food丨The sunny side cafe
Recommendation index: ★★★★☆
If you plan to get up and watch the sunrise, you might as well come here to eat a Pancake
This is our earliest Internet celebrity. The store has been featured in many world magazines. In Ma Da's words, "I saw delicious Pancake, I have to tryI can’t help myself with words like this!” After struggling to get up to watch the sunrise, and after confirming on the phone that the cafe was open for business, we walked back to the west from the east side of Boracay Island to eat the famous pancake on the island.

One pancake is enough for four people, and it only costs 5 dollars in US dollars, which is very cost-effective. The waiter kindly reminded me that if I eat alone, half a pancake is enough. Sure enough, I cut several corners and still couldn't finish half a pancake. The apple cinnamon flavored pancake is light and delicious with cream on top, and the soft pancake is dipped in honey, which is not sweet but more fragrant. In this way, I fell into the trap of cinnamon and was tempted little by little.

The set menus and pancakes ordered by the other restaurants with the same name are relatively inferior, but the restaurants on the island are very good at baking eggs, and The Sunny Side Cafe is no exception.

Western food丨Army Navy Burger Burrito
Recommended index: ★★★☆
Compared to the crowded McDonald’s, you can also watch the beach here
Beef in the Philippines is cheaper than vegetables, so we started making hamburger meat The patties are definitely not ambiguous, and the signature burgers are also beef-flavored. The crispness of the bread's surface and the softness of the bread itself are at an average level, but it is better than solid. Those with a large appetite can be full, and those with a small appetite can be full. The burgers were freshly made and we had to wait 10 minutes for them.

The photo of the burger was a little rough... I was so hungry at the time

The meat in the beef burger was very plump, the chicken in the fried chicken burger was tender and juicy, and the bread was almost boring. Well, it’s not easy to find quality food in Boracay.

Western food | The Pig Out Bistro
Recommendation index: ★★★
The most rated Western restaurant online, three stars is not enough
On the first night after arriving in Boracay, I had nothing to do. After walking along the west coast for most of the time, I wanted to find something to eat. So I Googled the map and saw that the most ranked Western restaurant was nearby. It was a good time, a good place, and a good people. There was no reason not to go.

The restaurant is not very big, with about a dozen tables indoors and four or five tables outdoors. Because it was meal time, only one outdoor table was available. We wanted to eat quickly. , and sat down. The waiter was very enthusiastic and would give us recommendations and chat with us with a smile. We chose the seafood platter, tuna salad, Spanish paella and three bottles of beer. The tuna salad was average, the fish itself was not very fresh. The seafood platter is better because it’s cheap, large in quantity, and looks good in photos. It loses one star because the oysters are not fresh. The paella smelled of soy sauce, and the pork cubes and green beans seemed to have been stir-fried before being poured into the pan. Not to mention boring, it was also weird.

Western Food丨Coco Cafe
Recommendation Index: ★★★★
In the tropics, harvest the illusion of California countryside
This is a very American-style cafe, and it has a slightly old-fashioned American temperament Cafe: red and white logo, providing simple coffee and simple meals with a neighborhood feel, and old furniture.

Most of the people who come to the restaurant are Europeans and Americans. Some are working with computers. They are a bit like a holiday outfit, ready to embrace the sun and sea. When I sit down and order a cup of coffee, I am surprised. There is an illusion of rural California.

Western food丨Little Wave Coffee
Recommendation index: ★★★★
The refreshing style of Seoul seems too chic in Boracay
There are so many Koreans on Boracay that there are so many cafes there that they are almost overtaken Seoul is on par.

This is a typical "Internet celebrity" cafe. It has completely moved out the bathroom decoration, equipped with an olive green la marzocco coffee machine, plus golden chairs and a retro mini bus van outside. The angles make you feel that this is not unique to the Philippines, but in Seoul.

Fortunately, the coffee and light meals are not bad, and the price/performance ratio is very high. Two cups of coffee + two light meals, calculated as RMB 120, is very conscientious.

However, the Internet celebrity cafes in Boracay Island do not have the queuing effect of swarms of people. Maybe for people who yearn for the sea, such a small and refreshing place is a bit too unique.

Western food丨Real Coffee
Recommended index: ★★★☆
Hot and barren Filipino cafe
This is a very Filipino cafe, founded in 1996. I asked for an iced Americano, and the waiter started from She opened the faucet and filled me with a large bucket of coffee. I was surprised, "So it can be like this? Make a large bucket of coffee in advance like soy milk!"

But perhaps it was the difference brought by the experience that made me feel more fresh, "This kind of coffee belongs to the hot and barren Philippines!"

Local Dish丨Cha Cha's Boracay
Recommended index: ★★★★
Eat it in five days Three times, we ate at least six dishes each time
We really made a lot of mistakes when it came to eating local dishes. Those delicious spices changed their taste inexplicably here. They are all local restaurants. The beef here also tastes like canned food. Only Cha Cha, only Cha Cha. Let us praise the satay chicken skewers, praise the Poke Bowl, praise the fried shrimps, and praise the restaurants opened by locals.

So we came back three times. The free-range chickens raised on the island were made into chicken skewers. They were grilled tender and delicious with or without the satay sauce. , the salmon and tuna in the Poke Bowl melt in your mouth, even if you mix the rice and seafood soy sauce and eat it alone, I can handle it all night. The fried shrimps are taken away to be paired with beer, and the crispy and fragrant fried shrimps are not snatched away. The shrimp meat takes the spotlight, and the tiger prawns’ chewy texture makes it the favorite of the night.

The reason for deducting points from Cha Cha is the "seafood platter". The mussels and crabs taste a little less fresh. If you go to this restaurant, avoid this dish!

Chinese food丨Fujian people in Long Beach
Fujian people think this meal is a bit expensive
Everyone should go to d' talipapa seafood market to buy seafood and then find a restaurant to process it. An itinerary that friends who go to the island will arrange. But the fire in September last year completely burned down the seafood market. Now the vendors that insist on the original location are no longer the same size as before, and we can’t arouse the interest in shopping. We lazily walked directly into the "Fujian people in Long Beach" where there is no need to bother to communicate. island".

The store is right opposite the market, and the freshness of the seafood is pretty good. The tiger prawns are cut in half and easy to remove the shells. Even half of them feel full and satisfying! Although there are no surprises in the familiar cooking methods, the taste is on point. It is a safe choice for a hungry first night.

But considering the cost-effectiveness, everyone should avoid this store. When the seafood I ordered was very basic, I felt it was really not good to spend nearly 200 RMB per person.
Chinese Food丨Hezhan Seafood Chinese Food
Recommendation Index: ★★★☆
Cantonese cuisine just got a passing mark
Hezhan is a Chinese restaurant under the five-star hotel Henann, because it is a Cantonese restaurant , most of the Chinese people come to eat, and the large round table covered with red cloth is also very Chinese, and it is a decoration style that is quite old.

From the marinated platter to the dry-fried beef river, we ordered almost all of the menu. If you miss Chinese food, Hezhan will not be disappointing. The thickness of the raw porridge is reasonable. The must-order steamed chicken feet are also wrinkled just right. They can be separated from the bones and flesh with just one bite without being so soft that they fall into pieces. The bamboo noodles in the wonton noodles are also reasonably chewy. Because in the tropics, the sweet and sourness of the pineapple and sour pork is just right, and it can get a passing mark in the Cantonese cuisine part.

Dessert is not recommended. Almond tofu is canned with coconut, and even the simplest smoothie cannot restore the good fruit flavor.

Chinese Food丨Xiang Xianhai Hunan Restaurant shine
Recommendation Index: ★★★ ★★
More popular than the Hunan restaurants in Beijing
When I heard the proprietress speaking Mandarin with a slightly plastic flavor, I was very impressed with this restaurant. The trust in the store increased unconsciously. The slightly sweet watermelon smoothie with a tropical sweetness was drunk, and the heat and tiredness were dispelled together, and even a sense of anticipation was created. In Boracay, with a humidity as high as 90%, eating a meal of Hunan cuisine will not make people get acne. Be bold and confident.

When the familiar chili pepper aroused my homesickness (erroneously), the spiciness that was neither burnt nor dry instantly took me back to a small restaurant only found in Hunan. I was really happy It's authentic, much higher than most Hunan restaurants in Beijing, and the amount of oil is also very good.

In addition to the classic fried pork with chili peppers, Hunan cuisine restaurants in Boracay also have to pass the seafood test. Spicy crabs, Pipi shrimps, clams, and lobsters. The seasoning of each dish is very "Hunan". The quality of the seafood itself is also passable. The crab roe is sweet, the shrimp meat is firm, the clams are clean and sand-free, and the processing is very easy. meticulous. There are also many people in the restaurant, so you will inevitably have to wait for a table if you go for a meal.

Dessert丨COCO MAMA
Recommendation Index: ★★★★☆
The ice cream sister of Boracay Island, don’t miss her

The island’s Internet celebrity coconut ice cream shop is located on the Dmall strip In the small street, coconuts are piled at the door. Cocomama’s ice cream comes in a variety of flavors, all served in freshly split coconuts, and we chose the mango flavor. Half of the coconut shell is filled with coconut meat cut into shreds. The ice cream tastes fresh and the aroma of coconut is very rich. It feels cold in your mouth when you eat it. After it melts, you really feel like you are drinking coconut milk. It is also garnished with some fresh mango dices, oatmeal, glutinous rice and other ingredients, which adds a richer taste. The store supports WeChat payment, so it is more appropriate to test the exchange rate yourself rather than paying pesos.

Dessert丨Halo Mango
Recommendation Index: ★★
Only one bite, but there is a long queue

It is also in Dmall, not far from Coco Mama. The store is divided into two parts: takeout window and dine-in. There are always long queues at any time and it is extremely popular. We queued for a long time at the takeout window and bought a cup of mango ice cream, and I have to say we were a little disappointed. When you take the first bite, you will indeed be attracted by the rich mango aroma and sweet and silky texture, but the more you eat, the sweeter it becomes. Because it is an American-style ice cream, the sugar and butterfat content are very high. The more you eat it, the more you feel that it tastes too thick, too sweet, and too burdensome. It's not recommended to wait in such a long queue.

Dessert丨Café del sol
Recommendation Index: ★★★
It’s a must-eat on the island
On the beach street, you can see the D'mall signboard, the location Very conspicuous. It specializes in mango cheesecake, and the sign at the door calls it "Boracay's must-eat dessert." In fact, it feels average. The soul of cheesecake lies in the unripe and slightly sour flavor of cream cheese. Café del Sol’s mango cheesecake has no such flavor at all, and the milky aroma is too bland. What is worthy of recognition is that the mango flavor is still very strong, and fresh mangoes should be used in the production.

The coastline is long, the beach is clean, and the water is clear. Coupled with years of tourism development, Boracay’s water sports have become very mature. What you must do when you come to Boracay is to sit at the sunset "Sailboat", those with surfing experience can play "Kite Surfing", we have tried all other water sports, you can play casually if you don't know how to swim, personal test, seasickness is worse than not knowing how to swim.

Flying fish
I am Dick Cowboy himself
Flying fish is the most exciting project I have played in Boracay. It combines banana boat and The two major characteristics of kites really allow people to go to the sky and go to the sea at the same time. Flying fish is like a big floating board, and you need to hold it tightly when playing. It is towed by a fast-moving speedboat. When the speed is very fast, the flying fish will leave the sea and people will take off. When turning sharply, people will also twist at any time, much like the feeling of drifting when driving a racing car.

Those three figures as small as ants are us

When I encountered the first turn, I couldn't bear it anymore, and my body was already thrown out of the flying fish. Although my hand was still holding on, if I continued, my strength would soon be exhausted. I simply let go, because I had a life jacket, so I wasn’t afraid. After drifting on the sea for a while, the staff drove a speedboat to pick me up.

Suitable for students who pursue excitement, not suitable for children and the elderly. You can experience it even if you don't know how to swim.

Diving
Recommended index: ★★★★★
The key is to hold the bread
The deep diving in Boracay is not too deep, only ten meters underwater. It is suitable for novice divers to challenge. It doesn't matter if you know how to swim. The coach will basically carry you with you the whole time and won't let you go. Once you start flopping, he will hold you down.

Motor and photographer double-click 666 underwater

Before diving, simple training is required. The teacher will teach the key points of breathing, balancing ear pressure, and preventing choking, and then you can Put on the life jacket and carry the oxygen tank on your back and get into the water! Fine white sand is still floating in the shallow sea. Get on the speedboat and walk deeper into the sea, feeling a little nervous while being blown by the sea breeze.

The diving instructor will have a special photo session to help you leave enough photos and videos. In the deep sea, the greatest pleasure is to see the fish and coral groups on the bottom of the sea. After getting the bread, put it in your hand, and the fish will automatically gather to your hand. Be careful not to be nervous or excited. Hold the bread and let them be next to you. Stay longer. The beauty of tropical fish is well protected by the sea water. When puffing and puffing bubbles, just like them, you can be a free fish.

We chose PADI for the diving center, which has high ratings on Dianping and Foursquare. The next day, PADI will issue a diving certificate and package the image data and put it on the cloud disk for people to download.

Sunset Sailing Boat
Recommendation Index: ★★★★★
Every day, every minute, every angle is the most beautiful sunset

In Boracay, you can miss other Everything, except that you can’t miss the sunset. Stand on the white sand and look at the sunset. As the earth rotates, the sun sets little by little towards the horizon. The sky is like a palette. Time keeps squeezing paint, and every minute is a new color. .

On the first day we arrived, we timidly booked a trip with a Chinese travel agency and sat on a sailboat an hour before sunset. Later, we let go of our courage and talked directly with "Xiao Hei" "We bargained to watch the sunset on the sea. If you can complete daily communication in English, except for water sports such as diving that require the guidance of a coach and have relatively high safety requirements, you can directly book with the "little blacks" on the beach. You have free time and are cheaper than travel agencies. Symbolically A tip of 50 pesos will get you back the low price.

Coming back from the sailboat, I couldn’t bear to go into the sea to create art

The second time we negotiated the price and the time to board the boat with a little black kid on the beach who looked more upright. As the sunset was approaching, I jumped on the sail and completely witnessed the whole process of the sun going down to the sea. Sailing slowly on the sea, it seems that you can reach the boundary between day and night with your hand. The undulating water surface is glowing with golden light, and the boat is rocking with the tide. Nothing is more important than the scenery at this moment.

Parachute
If the money is enough, I would like to be hung in the sky forever
Force recommendation. Before I went to heaven, I thought it would be very exciting, but after I went to heaven, it was so peaceful. If I had enough money, I would be willing to hang in heaven forever.

We went out to sea in two batches, so the yacht took us far away in one go (Highlight: There is a bonus for playing parachute. The towed yacht has very comfortable soft seats. Thinking about how much it costs to rent a soft-seat yacht to drive such a long distance, I feel that this project is very worthwhile)

Enjoy the high altitude completely

It’s really far away. At first, I was as excited as if I had drunk Vita lemon tea, shouting "Yeah! We can drive farther than them! We are the furthest!", but then I started to worry that the staff had taken a fancy to our beautiful flowers and wanted to take them. We soldBoracay-After returning from Boracay, I look forward to seeing it again

Looking at the sea from that height, the sea level has the outline of "the earth is round", and when the sun falls, it is unreal like a piece of gold coins scattered on the sea. I started thinking about life in a daze, and was very sad that the team building was coming to an end.

Be sure to play this with your girlfriend next time!

Paddle board
I think it is very worthwhile to spend an hour alone with the sea
Boracay Island has only one main road with two rows of lanes, and the living area is narrow and simple and full of sewage. Restaurants and hotels are prosperous along the west coast. In such a smoky place, the white sandy beach outside the two rows of coconut trees is so delicate. The sea water is like soft transparent crystal. You can see silver-white fish when you walk knee-deep into the sea. If you rent a paddleboard during the day, you can see the shadow of the paddleboard projected onto the seabed from a few meters deep. People standing on the paddleboard and gliding are no different from gods floating in the air.

Lying on the sea is so cool!

Take a paddle board after sunset, lie on the board and watch the stars, close to the sea, the ripples reflect the blue moonlight rushing towards you, and you feel more romantic and soft. When you stretch out your hand, you slide into the water, and you only feel warm. On one side is the setting sun, on the other side is the coastal lights. Breathing and waves unify the frequency. Finally, it drifted far away and met a sailboat in the sea.

You can sit, kneel, or stand on a paddle board. The west coast of Boracay Island is very calm. If your friends don't cause trouble, it will be difficult for you to get off. Just like a surfboard, there is a line fixed to your feet to prevent you from being able to recover it after falling into the water. I think it is well worth the 500 pesos to spend 1 hour alone with the sea.

It’s a pity that I couldn’t experience kitesurfing, which requires three days of training. I feel that only by walking alone into the deep sea can a real island tour be considered!

Cliff Jumping
Recommendation Index: ★★★★★
Cliff jumping is addictive
Deep diving, snorkeling, island hopping, flying fish parachute jumping, sunset windsurfing and paddleboarding... In a day and a half I I have played almost all the water sports on Boracay Island, and my favorite is cliff jumping during the island hopping tour. One is because it is a new experience, and the other is because it does not cost money.

One of the cliff jumping duo

It takes 20 minutes to spend 20 minutes on Magic Island. I thought it was just a visit, but I didn’t expect that there is free cliff jumping on the island! AMAZING! No experience is required (who has experience jumping off buildings), as long as you are brave and can swim (sometimes there are no lifeguards). Standing at the end of the platform, I felt like I was possessed by Guo Jingjing. My colleagues cheered around me, and I waved my hands in response. Standing higher, the boundary between the ocean and the sky has a slight arc, and the waves are calm under your feet. The most difficult thing is the step outside. For a moment, you can no longer hear the outside world, and the life path you have traveled is a movie in your mind. As soon as I fell into the sea, there was a force that pushed me out of the sea. Then I struggled to escape back to the shore. After a while, I still wanted to jump.

Jumping is addictive. I jump from 5 meters to 10 meters, and record it with a go pro. If you can't jump headfirst into the sea like a carp, then I suggest you straighten your legs and enter the water like a popsicle. With only our feet touching the sea, it was really painful where our bodies slapped against the sea, and both sides of our thighs were bruised.

Mandala Spa
Recommendation Index:★ ★★★★
One ​​of the three most famous spas in the world
Search Long Beach using foursquare The island's high-scoring spa, this one is so famous

I found out after visiting that it is known as one of the three most famous spas in the world and has won numerous awards in the Asian Spa Evaluation Awards.
It takes about 10 minutes to take a tutu car from D'mall. The isolated forest environment is very comfortable. Since only 4 guests can be served here at the same time, it is even more private, giving me the illusion that the entire forest is mine.

Forest Exclusive

Choose a 150-minute scrub + essential oil massage, which is probably a petal sea salt foot massage, body exfoliation, and a 90-minute body massage, along the muscles Texture and acupuncture massage, in a private space, the sound of banana leaves blowing in the wind outside the window, mixed with the sound of the sea and a little sound of motorcycles, is enough to relax me without playing music, away from the hustle and bustle of the city. But there are some links left, which is a good experience.

Kai Spa
Complete Horse Killing Ceremony
Henann is definitely the most worthwhile hotel on Boracay. In addition to the fact that you can walk into the swimming pool by pushing the door, the quality of the spa Also very high. Kai is a spa belonging to Henann. When everyone is enjoying themselves and it is difficult to make an appointment at all massage parlors, you will know that this place welcomes you when you walk through the door of Kai.

Compared with strength, Kai provides a complete horse-killing-chicken ritual, selecting essential oils, bathing, changing clothes, steaming, drinking tea, and starting the massage after sufficient foreplay. The masseur's hands are heavier than those in China, but lighter than other spas on the island. After the full-body massage, kumquat tea and biscuits will be served.

Paradise Garden Spa
This spa is not pictured
This time we stayed at the old Paradise Garden Hotel. The overall facilities were old, but the spa was still very cost-effective. Because the process of Filipino massage is the same and the techniques are the same, there is not much difference between spas at the same price. The door-to-door massage eliminates the tedious preliminary steps and goes straight to the topic, and the masseurs are also quite capable.

So we fell asleep while doing the hot stone spa...

Epic
Come here to be the Dancing Queen

I had three big drinks in four nights in Boracay, and I was satisfied with my life. Epic is a restaurant during the day, and the tables and chairs in the room are pushed open to become a dance floor at night. It is the nightclub with the best environment and atmosphere in the busy streets of the West Coast, ranking TOP1 in Boracay. The price of drinks is less than US$5. I drank many glasses, and the only thing that felt the alcohol concentration was the Long Island Iced Tea. I had to dance hard to numb my nerves by shaking the music in my head.

After midnight, young people with flexible waists began to enter the venue. Having already had a round of drinking, they were in good condition and took over the Billboard electronic music playlist from the DJ's hand. There was something like this Young people on the dance floor lead the way, and you too can become a Dancing Queen.

After playing all night, I played until almost 4 o'clock. I went to the beach to see the sea. Passing by the entrance of the 24-hour convenience store, the enthusiastic Filipino guy and you "Aniyo" went back to the hotel and slept for an hour. We got up and went to the east coast to watch the sunrise. Our last night on Boracay Island was really fully utilized by us.

I once again recommend that everyone go to the white sand beach at sunset every day. No matter how many days, you will never get tired of watching it. You can overlook it from the hotel and watch the sailboats passing through in the sun on the beach, or you can sit on it. The sails are like fire today, but the sea will be blue tomorrow. You never know how many surprises nature will give you.

Sunset seen on the beach

For sunrise, we have to go to Bulabog Beach on the east side of Boracay Island. After checking the sunrise time on our mobile phones, we got up early and went Fortunately, we are in the tropics and it is not cold when we get up early. However, it took us three days to make the trip. The weather was average that day, with thick clouds covering the nascent sun, and we unexpectedly saw a mirage.

The mirage between the clouds and the sea

Compared with the white sand beach, there are very few tourists in Bulabog. The shore is basically filled with local people. We saw that we just went out to sea. The fishing boat returning from the catch passed through the local market and saw everyone rushing to buy breakfast and go to work. It seemed that it was not at the same latitude as the excitement in the west.

The beach is accessible on foot, and there are basically three places on the island: the hotel, D’talipapa, and D’mall. At noon, the sun is strong and it is a bit uncomfortable to walk. You can take a motorized tricycle. The driver will quote a price based on the distance, ranging from 50 to 100 pesos. Going to D’talipapa is basically to eat. In addition to eating, you can also buy some daily necessities in D’mall. Local bread, small supermarkets and pharmacies, swimsuits, flip-flops and the like can be bought here.

The dried mangoes we sent to everyone were bought at the specialty shop in D’mall, and the postcards were sent at the hotel front desk. There is also a post office on the island, but it is closed on Saturdays and Sundays. If you want to mail it yourself, you must go on working days. Filipinos are very punctual after get off work, so going early will go smoothly. The postcard and shipping fees at the hotel front desk will be a little higher for convenience.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-6 10:23 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.138035 second(s), 29 queries .