Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Linde Hotel, my favorite hotel in Boracay, I like the private sea view room

86 0
Post time 2024-6-20 18:59:41 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

The Lind, my favorite hotel in Boracay^_^ I have been to Boracay three times, and this is the most recommended. The hotel is also relatively new~ Let me tell you:

Recommended🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Address: Station 1
Although it is like this, it is actually quite far from station 1

The beach in front of the hotel is absolutely beautiful, with few people, quiet, fine sand, and it is especially good for taking pictures. The sea view room I chose is on the top floor, with a very good view and can see far away. The balcony is very open and large. It is recommended to choose a sea view room~

Four room types: garden room, sea view room, beach room, private independent pool room
Price: 15,000-25,000 Philippine pesos per night. The deposit is 5,000 pesos per night, which is a bit redundant

It is recommended to book on the official website. They have four days and three nights or other packages, with breakfast + free food vouchers, free airport pick-up, which is much more cost-effective than other apps. The breakfast is buffet style with a lot of food. The restaurant is pretty good. There is a free shuttle to dmall at a fixed time. If you miss the time, you can call a tuktuk for 150p/vehicle. There is a library and a children's playroom, suitable for family travel

Boracay-Linde Hotel, my favorite hotel in Boracay, I like the private sea view room
Boracay-Linde Hotel, my favorite hotel in Boracay, I like the private sea view room

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright © 2001-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-1 19:09 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.134028 second(s), 31 queries .