Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

The experience of staying at Boracay Mandarin Bay Hotel, the room decoration and facilities are all new

81 0
Post time 2024-6-20 19:03:33 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Overall experience: The hotel opened in 2023, and some rooms are still being renovated. The room facilities are very new, so it is relatively uncrowded, and the service is up to date, which is very good. Details are as follows:

Entry: The welcome ceremony was full, cold tea, towels, and luggage were immediately carried. There was also a black man who could speak some Chinese to get closer. Check-in deposit was 2000p, and children's breakfast fee was paid in addition, about 500p, I forgot the details.

Room facilities: The twin room is 145 wide, which is very suitable for a family of four like us, and it is not crowded at all. The room is large and spacious as a whole, which can meet the needs of my husband's office. The balcony is large and comfortable, and the sea breeze is very comfortable. Disadvantages: Not quiet enough, the air conditioning equipment is relatively loud, but if you are really tired, it will not affect your sleep. The design of the shower area in the bathroom is not reasonable, and the door sometimes collides with the toilet. The hanger is a bit sharp, and it cut a big cut on my hand. Later, I went to Movenpick and found that the hanger was the same. I don’t know why they like to use this kind of hanger.

Breakfast: Very rich, see the picture, everything is available, especially the chicken feet are really popular and delicious, and you can also cook noodles, which is not available at Mövenpick. There are many kinds of bread, especially delicious. But I feel that the Chinese stomach is still lacking something, I can't say what it is, maybe pickles and millet porridge

Dinner: Buffet 1350p/person, children half price, we ate one night, a lot of barbecue, my son liked it very much, and there was not much feeling for the rest. Overall, it was a good deal for a family of four, because if you go out to eat, 3000p is not enough to eat such a rich and comfortable meal.

Location: Located on S2 beach, the sea is right outside the door, the sand on the beach is very good, the hotel provides bath towels and sand tools, very considerate. It is also close to Dmall. But it is a bit inconvenient to play water sports, because water sports are all in S3 or S1, which takes about 10 minutes to walk, and 100p for tutu cars.

Swimming pool: Because the hotel area is relatively compact, the swimming pool is considered large in S2, but compared with Mövenpick, it is a little smaller and the area exposed to the sun is not so large and the duration is not so long, so it will be cold at night.
Service: This is the best service I have ever had in a hotel. It is warm and responsive. The facilities are very similar to those of Chinese hotels because it is run by Chinese people. The waiters are very friendly and will take the initiative to help with everything. They make friends with the children and the atmosphere is warm. The service is enough to make up for any other shortcomings. If you are visiting Boracay for the first time and bring your children, I recommend you stay here because you will not feel uncomfortable in a foreign country.

I booked 3 nights. When I left, the children were reluctant to leave and hoped to come again next time.

Boracay-The experience of staying at Boracay Mandarin Bay Hotel, the room decoration and facilities are all new
Boracay-The experience of staying at Boracay Mandarin Bay Hotel, the room decoration and facilities are all new

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright © 2001-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-1 19:17 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.153739 second(s), 31 queries .