Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

The best crimson hotel in Boracay, the suites with sea views are very large

81 0
Post time 2024-6-20 19:04:01 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I think it is the best hotel in Long Beach. I highly recommend it.
Shangri-La feels a bit old, and the rooms are old.
This one is relatively new, the hotel is also very big, and the service is also very good.
The hat and slippers provided are so comfortable to wear, I took them away directly.
The suite with sea view is very big.
Every day I want to lie on the beach chair, drink juice, watch the sea and be in a daze.
The breakfast is very bad on the island.
There is a private beach, and the sunset is also the best location.
The hotel also has its own boat and dock, and a separate lounge.
It can be sent to the airport, which is really convenient.
I will stay in this hotel for the second time.

Boracay-The best crimson hotel in Boracay, the suites with sea views are very large
Boracay-The best crimson hotel in Boracay, the suites with sea views are very large

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright © 2001-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-1 19:12 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.144367 second(s), 31 queries .