Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Boracay S1 Beach the Lind Hotel, a trip accommodation not to be missed

77 0
Post time 2024-6-20 19:03:46 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

On the quiet S1 beach, you can enjoy the beach privately as soon as you go out (not many tourists will come to this area), but at the same time it is very close to the S2 downtown area. I personally tested that you can walk along the beach to sunny side cafe, where there are many food options. The hotel front desk called tutu and basically 150p to go anywhere.

Service
Free airport pick-up and drop-off, arrange the itinerary and take care of the luggage. There should be no free service on the entire island except Shangri-La. There is a special car to and from S2 dmall starting at 12:00 in the afternoon.

Facilities
The hotel is generally very new, and the decoration is also very modern and simple. It happened to be a public holiday in the Philippines that day, so there were probably many people who came for vacation. The sea view room I booked was actually given a second row high-rise sea view. The first-line beach view room was estimated to be enough to lie on the balcony for a day. There is an infinity pool and a large pool on the ground floor. It is more suitable to take children to play in the water in the large pool, which is less exposed to the sun. There is a restaurant next to the pool. You can go to the infinity pool to take pictures. There are not many people, and you can enjoy it alone during off-peak hours. The scenery is unique.

Breakfast
The breakfast options are OK, you can choose something different every day, it's not as rich and delicious as the hotels in Thailand, but it's acceptable. I love the ube taro paste snacks, a specialty of the Philippines. I'm not afraid of the sun and I feel happy sitting outside watching the sea and eating breakfast.

I heard that Long Beach lacks good hotels, so I lowered my expectations, but the Lind met my basic idea of ​​an island resort hotel and exceeded my expectations. After thinking about it, the only problem is that you have to take a tutu when you go out, but you can't sacrifice the distance if you want a quiet and comfortable sea, and the Lind is almost the closest in S1. If you want to feel the hustle and bustle, you can stay in S2 for a night. The glass sea and jelly sea in Long Beach are well-deserved, and they are indeed a substitute for Maldives.

Boracay-Boracay S1 Beach the Lind Hotel, a trip accommodation not to be missed

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-6 10:56 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.130268 second(s), 31 queries .