Return to list Post a new post

[Sexy Service]

The girl from Pattaya Japanese restaurant took me to a nightclub and had crazy sex with me

570 0
Post time 2024-6-23 06:40:28 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

It was a crazy night in Pattaya, a magical night. At about 11 o'clock, I planned to eat a bowl of ramen. After entering the store, a Thai girl greeted me very warmly. While I was eating ramen, she came over to say hello to me and asked me how it tasted, so we started chatting.

Pattaya-The girl from Pattaya Japanese restaurant took me to a nightclub and had crazy sex with me

After chatting for a while, she asked me if I would like to go to a nightclub together later? I was about to get off work. What's going on? I have never encountered such a situation before, and I was a little surprised for a while. Does she like me? Or does she want to go out and have fun without a fool to pay? (The fool is me)

But when I was thinking about refusing, looking at the girl's appearance, damn, I really have an appetite. For a while, I was a little flustered and excited in my heart, so I replied inexplicably, OK, let's go and have a look.

So I paid the bill and waited outside the Japanese restaurant for about 10 minutes. The girl had already changed her clothes and walked out. She took my hand very naturally and directly. I was so flustered. What's going on? I actually felt like a deer jumping around.

I followed the girl to where she parked her motorcycle, and then she took out the key, inserted it into the engine, started the motorcycle, and motioned me to get on. Just like that, I got on the girl's car and followed her to a Tuhai nightclub in an unknown place. With the roar of the motorcycle engine, we came to a nightclub on Pattaya 3rd Road. Damn, this night is destined to be a hot night, and I might also roar.

After entering the nightclub, I naturally paid the bill and ordered a beer tower, Beer tower, super many beers, Damn, it's very lively today, the whole place is full, we finally found a seat, of course I followed the girl throughout the whole process, she skillfully ordered with the waiter, and I was like a good baby, lying down and having fun throughout the whole process. When we started drinking, everything became enthusiastic. The girl drank a mouthful of wine and immediately began to sway her body, trying to get closer to me. Of course, I definitely didn't resist, and let the girl and I get closer and closer.

I felt the softness of her body, strictly speaking, the softness of her buttocks, and her skin kept rubbing against my lower body. This made me very nervous, so I took another big gulp of beer, then hugged her waist and swayed together. The music was getting louder and the scene was getting more and more lively, and I was getting more and more uncontrollable. I regretted not wearing loose pants today to make it easier for the Thai girl to rub my dick.

Later, we kissed and drank almost all the wine. The Thai girl and I both knew that it was time to change places. But what I didn't expect was that the Thai girl was more direct than me and said directly, it's time to go back to your hotel, together! I thought about it, but in fact, I didn't think about whether it was good or not, but damn, what was the name of my hotel? Maybe I was really drunk, or my lower body and impatience made me lose myself.

I took out my room card, although I wanted to take out my gun immediately. I handed it to the Thai girl to see that there was an address on the room card. The Thai girl knew where it was at a glance, let's go. Just like that, I was dragged by the Thai girl's hand and followed her out of the nightclub happily, and then got on her motorcycle, yes, got on her motorcycle again. I sat behind her, I hugged her waist with both hands, and clamped her legs with my legs, which felt very comfortable.

When I returned to the hotel and closed the door, the Thai girl immediately came to take off my pants. Damn, do you want it so fast? I immediately interrupted her, don't you want to take a shower first? The Thai girl continued to take off my pants, and said, hurry up, there is no time, it's too late. I was panicked in this scene, but I didn't resist, but chose to obey and enjoy it. After a while, I felt a silky pleasure from my lower body. Damn, it was too exciting.

I woke up at noon the next day. Damn, it was another night of hangover, and then the Thai girl started to give me a blowjob again. I said, are you so fierce? Let happiness come more fiercely

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-6 10:29 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.160777 second(s), 32 queries .