Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

2024 The Mona Bar and Restaurant, Hua Hin Night Market

144 0
Post time 2024-6-23 18:32:21 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

This trip to Hua Hin was the most relaxing. In fact, there are not many tourist attractions in Hua Hin. Some of the popular check-in attractions were also closed due to the epidemic. For example, the famous blue and white town, Santorini town, and Swiss sheep farm are all closed. But I have been to those places and I don’t have any big regrets. Because AirAsia’s flights from Chiang Mai to Hua Hin do not fly every day, only on weekends, I booked a Sunday and can only return on Friday. So I am a little bored here these days. If it were in Bangkok, five days would be too short!

HuaHin-2024 The Mona Bar and Restaurant, Hua Hin Night Market

Two days ago, I found that there are still many good restaurants near Lane 51 where I live in Hua Hin. Today I went to the nearest The Mona Bar. It is less than 50 meters away from the Hope Hotel. In fact, from the window of my room, I can see guests coming in and out of this restaurant every day. When I went there, it was more than five o'clock, and there were no diners. There was only one other table besides me. This is actually a bar. Various famous wines are the characteristics, and the restaurant is done by the way. However, the taste of this Italian restaurant is also very good. In addition to being delicious, the service here is also first-class. Every waiter has a sincere smile, which is pleasant. There is also a band performance in the evening, but I came too early and there was no band yet.

I don’t know much about Western food, and I ordered randomly. I asked for a salad and an Italian crab seafood risotto. The waitress was very friendly. When she saw me taking pictures, she said that if I posted the photos online and gave a good review, I would get a 10% discount on this meal. In the end, I took a photo of the beauty. If I have the opportunity to come to Hua Hin again next time, this is a must-visit place. I also recommend it to my friends. It’s worth a visit.

After eating and drinking, I wanted to take a walk, so I walked to the night market in Hua Hin. This night market, which is open every day, is not interesting, but there is a literary night market called Chatsila next to it, which impressed me very much. Unfortunately, when I walked over, I saw that the night market was not open. I remember the first time I came to Hua Hin five years ago, this cultural night market was open from Thursday to Sunday, and from Google Maps, it is still open now. It seems that the information on the Internet is inaccurate, and only seeing is believing.

There is nothing special about the night market on weekdays, just some snacks and some seafood restaurants. I wandered around and went home to rest. The trip to Hua Hin was simple and relaxing. This is also the last leg of the AirAsia trip. My AirAsia annual ticket expires tomorrow.

Western food comes with free bread

Exquisite tableware and small ornaments

Italian seafood crab risotto with asparagus.

Very friendly waiter, the girl gave me a 10% discount. The prices on the restaurant menu do not include service charge.

After dinner, we went to Hua Hin Night Market.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright © 2001-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-1 19:22 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.159690 second(s), 30 queries .