Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Okinawa Halekulani Hotel, the price and service are not equal, I will not come again

202 0
Post time 4 day(s) ago | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Because it is a hotel on Hawaii Island, I didn't stay there when I went to Hawaii before, so I am looking forward to staying at Halekulani this time, with a fascinated mood, it's wonderful. The hotel is located in Onna Village on the main side of Okinawa Island. It's about a 15-minute drive from Manzamo. I took my baby to fly from Osaka to Okinawa, and then drove nearly 2 hours from the airport to the hotel. I have to sigh that this island is really big and small, haha.

Hotel appearance: It doesn't look like a resort, but more like a fast hotel. The exterior wall is simple and cheap haha.

Hotel service: The service attitude is very friendly, and they will take the initiative to say hello when they meet. However, in addition to the smoothie sent when you welcome to check in, the lobby does not provide a free beverage bar, which is really stingy. Can't this price be more generous?

Hotel entertainment: There are no participatory activities except for the swimming pool, and the swimming pool is closed at around 5 pm. There is nothing to play at night. It's deserted. This is really annoying. It is very suitable for the cultivation of the elderly. Not suitable for young people.

Hotel room: The room space is 50 square meters, which is very sufficient, and the decoration is light-colored. I like it very much. Island style. Free flip-flops, backpacks, and souvenir pens. But not suitable for sleeping in. When the blinds are closed, light leaks through the gaps. After 7 o'clock, the room is very bright. And the hair dryer is very heavy and the wind power is very small. It seems like a product of the last era. #岛游

Hotel breakfast: minefield, not as rich as the hotel that was half the price the night before, and the taste is also rotten. The most ridiculous thing is that all fruits, including watermelon, are cut into small cubes of 3cm*3cm, 2 pieces per plate. This is quite "Japanese", but it tastes too unpleasant. Not generous. 5700 yen/person, this breakfast is too expensive.

The price of the hotel is close to 70,000 yen per night, which is not up to this level. Fortunately, I only booked one night, and I will not choose to live here again

Okinawa-Okinawa Halekulani Hotel, the price and service are not equal, I will not come again
Okinawa-Okinawa Halekulani Hotel, the price and service are not equal, I will not come again

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright © 2001-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-6-29 19:27 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.141699 second(s), 31 queries .