Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

Okinawa Free Night, a small atmosphere Cafe & Bar Oh Yeah! bar in the American Village

167 0
Post time 4 day(s) ago | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

A small coffee bar in the American Village, a drunkard's grocery store, with many types of drinks outside the wine list hidden in the store All of them are made by this little old man. The place is not big, so it is recommended to choose a seat at the door.

The best viewing position, you can see most of the interesting displays in the store, as well as the boss's fancy cocktails. You asked me, how to order. The question is, I strongly recommend any one outside the menu, hahaha, it seems like nonsense. You can sit down and ask the next table if there are any good choices to recommend, or chat with the boss, and he will recommend it to you. We accidentally got two mysterious models, which are very unique after unlocking. One is American sour and the other is espresso martini. Next time, I will unlock others, and everyone is welcome to unlock and give me different surprises.

Okinawa-Okinawa Free Night, a small atmosphere Cafe & Bar Oh Yeah! bar in the American Village
Okinawa-Okinawa Free Night, a small atmosphere Cafe & Bar Oh Yeah! bar in the American Village

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright © 2001-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-1 19:08 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.129919 second(s), 31 queries .