Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

Cebu City Walking Tour,๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ Calderon Street Night Market Shopping

200 0
Post time 3 day(s) ago | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I arrived in Cebu before leaving for Bohol, so I had a one-day Cebu City Walk. There were still many homeless beggars on the road, which made me feel a little unsafe. It happened to be Sunday, and I felt that all the Christians in Cebu gathered in the church to worship! There were really many people!

I went to the night market in the evening and ate roast pork and the magical fried pig brain~ It was a bit salty for Cantonese people, but it was okay and edible. After all, I didnโ€™t have high expectations for Philippine food. There were really many people wandering around the night market on CALDERON STREET, because they sold local daily necessities and fruits and vegetables, and there were no tourists at all. I joined in the fun and felt it...

Cebu-Cebu City Walking Tour,๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ Calderon Street Night Market Shopping
Cebu-Cebu City Walking Tour,๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ Calderon Street Night Market Shopping

1040g008311aqa1ss6c2g48dkem8rqm4ke0ic680!nd_dft_wlteh_webp_3.jpg

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright © 2001-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-1 19:05 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.129932 second(s), 31 queries .