Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Strategy]

I regret traveling to the Philippines so late, it turns out to be so much fun

196 0
Post time 3 day(s) ago | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Actually, it is not too late. The travel date is 2024.4.4-202024.4.7, which is this year. This itinerary is very suitable for a three-day vacation. Specific information:
Picture 1: Trees in the Sea of ​​Virgin Island
Picture 2: Balicasag Fault, a diving paradise
Pictures 3-9: Plantation Bay Resort and Spa, booking score 8.3, Cebu accommodation ceiling. Strongly recommended!!!
Pictures 10-14: Bohol Island Hopping
Pictures 15-16: Magellan's Cross
Picture 17: Resort Dinner
Picture 18: Cebu to Bohol Boat & Map

Itinerary

Day 1 Explore Plantation Resort
When choosing a hotel, I fell in love with it immediately after seeing the real photos. When I arrived at the hotel, I found that the hotel was much more beautiful than the photos. There was a circle of holiday houses around the blue lagoon, and the white sand beach of the resort was very soft. The entire resort itself is a tourist attraction, and it is worth spending a day playing ~ diving, tennis, golf, kayaking, spa, everything is available

Day 2 Cebu Citywalk
Went to Magellan's Cross + Church of the Holy Child. Magellan's Cross, look up and see the glory and cruelty of the Age of Discovery. It was the cross erected by Magellan himself after arriving in Cebu in April 1521. Soon after, Magellan died in the tribal war on this island. Therefore, Cebu became the end point of Magellan's circumnavigation. The Church of the Holy Child was built in 1565, and the world-famous "Statue of the Holy Child" is collected here. It is the oldest statue in the Philippines. It is said that it was given by Magellan to the Queen of Cebu in 1521

Day 3 Bohol Island Hopping
The local one-day tour group took a "crab boat" to go island hopping. Went to Virgin Island, Balicasag Great Fault snorkeling, and Church Island Tail Beach. Snorkeling in Balicasag saw turtles and sardine storms.
In fact, there are also land attractions in Bohol that are worth a day trip, including the Tarsier Park, Chocolate Hills, Man-Made Forest, Butterfly Garden, Lobo River, and Church, but I really didn't have time, so I gave up the land day trip and chose island hopping.

Day 4: Rest and return
For the boat from Cebu to Bohol, search Passenger Terminal 1, pier 1 on Google Maps. Get on board at Cebu Pier 1 and get off at Bohol. The boat company I chose is called Oceanjet (the last picture), which is the most convenient and has the most frequent flights. There are three ways to buy tickets: one is to buy tickets on the spot at the ticket office at the pier, but there will be a long queue + you may not be able to get tickets directly at the window during the peak season. The second is to buy tickets through its official website. The last picture of the website is printed on the hull of the ship with www. Click Oceanjet. Click net, and pay by credit card. The third is to buy through local travel agencies or. In short, I recommend buying tickets in advance so that you can rest assured

Cebu-I regret traveling to the Philippines so late, it turns out to be so much fun
Cebu-I regret traveling to the Philippines so late, it turns out to be so much fun

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright © 2001-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-1 19:05 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.139749 second(s), 31 queries .