Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Strategy]

A must-read guide for girls in Chiang Mai in five days (high cost-effective version)

226 0
Post time 2024-5-18 03:12:18 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

ChiangMai-A must-read guide for girls in Chiang Mai in five days (high cost-effective version)
ChiangMai-A must-read guide for girls in Chiang Mai in five days (high cost-effective version)

About eating:
1. Those who love beef🥩: Go to a popular restaurant in the ancient city. There are many menus. I recommend beef rice and beef tongue. The portion is very large and costs 50 yuan per person to eat till you finish the meal
Address: Ancient beef

2. If you want to eat local food in northern Thailand🥬: Look around nimman. It is not recommended to check Xiaohongshu. If you look for good food outside the door, just go in. Generally, local restaurants rarely advertise. Most of the people who go there are Thais, so remember to bring cash. This kind of store does not support mobile payment. You must eat water spinach when you come to Thailand ~ you will definitely fall in love with it.

3. Noodles🥣: Teresa Teng’s favorite curry noodles, just search it on Google Maps. The reviews of this restaurant are very polarizing. I think it’s average. If you don’t like noodles very much, you don’t need to go there.
Ps: In fact, there are very few restaurants in Chiang Mai that are bad. The ones I find are all cheap and affordable. You can browse at will. If there is a dish you like at the door, just go there

About Ma Sha Chicken massage:

I have done seven or eight stores, and the following are my three favorite ones that I recommend

1. Lanna massage near Ningman Road:
This one can only pay in cash. My feet are very comfortable. It costs 300 baht an hour. I massaged my feet for four hours one day. Several people massaged my feet very comfortably. If by chance you meet a man who looks like an Indian, remember to choose him. He massages your feet. most.

2. Da Massage at Chadada Massage House in the ancient city:
Come here for a herbal ball ➕ full-body essential oil massage. It’s so comfortable. The hot herbal ball is pressed against your body. After a day of shopping All fatigue is gone!

3. Women’s Prison Massage:
After I went there, I changed the store to not be the genuine store, because the genuine store seemed to close at 5 or 6 pm. The difference is that the genuine store seems to be still serving sentences, and this one is After serving his sentence. But this aunt is super enthusiastic and the strength is very suitable. She can speak a few words in Chinese and can communicate well. Hahaha, she is very optimistic ~ I recommend going to this place for a Tai massage. If you have high requirements for the environment, I do not recommend coming here. Everything else is fine ~

In addition, horses and chickens are everywhere in Chiang Mai. There is no need to waste time waiting in line for a certain restaurant. I really recommend going to Lanna for the ones I mentioned above. There is no need to make a special trip for others. You can just go there when you are tired of shopping. It shouldn’t be too wrong to go in~

About accommodation🏠:
If you like babies in the country, blind rush: lanna barn, Just search Lanna Barn on airbnb.

If you are lucky and no one else has booked it when you go, for only a few hundred nights, you can have an entire manor for yourself, including a large swimming pool, a large lawn, and an entire building. Villas and wooden houses~ This place is really Chiang Mai, and it is very beautiful in any photo taken. This is called a real vacation. The Bolt motorcycle ride here costs 80 baht and 20 minutes to go to the city, and the taxi ride to the city costs 100🐷 for 10 minutes, very convenient~

The other one is in Suthep, the address is in the previous post~

Transportation🚗: If you have luggage, you can take a Bolt taxi, if you don’t have luggage, you can take a Bolt motorcycle. Taxi rides in Chiang Mai are so cheap that you can’t even imagine~ Any other problems with the word limit will be discussed in the next article~

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-6 10:49 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.131667 second(s), 27 queries .