Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

Cebu: Watching dancing whale sharks and narrowly escaping an earthquake

169 0
Post time 2024-6-28 18:37:39 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Cebu, dancing with whale sharks and narrowly avoiding an earthquake. It was not a whim, just inviting three or five friends to go. The destination is Cebu, the second largest city in the Philippines, for a six-day island short vacation.

I didn't make a deliberate plan before the trip. I made an appointment when I thought of it, and I left when I made an appointment. It was a semi-free travel. The travel agency helped me book the air tickets and hotels, and I was in charge of the travel. The purpose of this trip was also very simple, to stay in a warm place for a few days, relax, find an opportunity to dive and play with sharks, and complete an experience.

The hotel is very ordinary, right by the sea. There are not many rooms, but it has everything you need, and it covers a large area. Outside the lobby is a blue infinity pool, facing the sea, as far as the eye can see. Next to it is a restaurant, spacious and bright, very distinctive. Strangely enough, except for a few of us, the other guests in the hotel seem to be Koreans.

The city of Cebu is a little shabby, and we took a quick look, visiting Magellan's Cross and the Cathedral of the Holy Child, which was considered a preliminary understanding of the local humanities and history. At the Cathedral of the Holy Child, we happened to catch the mass. Inside and outside the church, believers passing by all stopped and stood on the spot to sing hymns. The attitude was pious and the atmosphere was solemn. The power of faith is really supreme!

Originally, I planned to go to Bohol or Dumaguete, but since Bohol was temporarily closed, I simply didn't go anywhere and stayed in Cebu. However, I also arranged an island tour and boarded Shiseido Island. The beach, diving, seafood, barbecue, and beer were all there. The most meaningful thing was the boat back to Cebu. Taste buds, stimulate comfort, maybe this is the right way to enjoy seafood.

Cebu-Cebu: Watching dancing whale sharks and narrowly escaping an earthquake

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-6 10:33 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.154037 second(s), 27 queries .