Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Don’t stay in random hotels in Chiang Mai | The most complete guide to avoiding pitfalls

144 0
Post time 2024-5-18 03:10:23 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

ChiangMai-Don’t stay in random hotels in Chiang Mai | The most complete guide to avoiding pitfalls
ChiangMai-Don’t stay in random hotels in Chiang Mai | The most complete guide to avoiding pitfalls

I have been to the Water Splashing Festival four times, the Spring Festival once, and stayed in countless hotels. Please give me your real experience!
Chiang Mai is divided into three main areas:

1. Nimman Road 2. Ancient City 3. Old City. These three large areas cover many coffee shops, Michelin massage parlors, etc.; so if you have enough time, switch places. Chiang Mai is very small, taxis are usually around 100 meters away, about 10 minutes away;

Nimman Road: a new area, fashionable, a place where young people love to come; there are many Korean-style cafes like, There is the Suthep Muthi bar where almost all Thai children go; Teresa Teng Taibei Curry Noodles (it is said that Ms. Teng has never been there);

🏠Ningman Road, recommendations:

1. HOTEL MAYU
Hygiene: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Photography: 🌟🌟🌟🌟
Safety: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

At Next to MAYA shopping mall, the room is clean and the service is up to standard. The breakfast at the swimming pool is very good. It is mainly not noisy and cheap. I have stayed here at least 5 times;

2. ART GALLERY HOTEL

The room is relatively small and the location is very good. Downstairs is the Internet Celebrity Coffee and No. 1 Ningman Road Market. The rooftop swimming pool is also very CHILL. My parents and I have stayed here several times!

3. HOTEL NOIR
Hygiene: 🌟🌟🌟🌟
Photography: 🌟🌟🌟

In Ningman 8 On the road, the location is very good. There is a cool-looking boutique on the first floor. I immediately felt that this hotel should be very good

🏠Old City: TAPEI GATE Pigeon Square, where everyone will check in ;I have stayed in two hotels here;

1. TAPAE GATE VILLA👎👎
Noise: 🌟

Everything is fine near the ancient city, but it’s too noisy! It's like sleeping on the street!

2. ICONPARKHOTEL
Photography: 🌟🌟🌟
Safety: 🌟🌟🌟 🌟🌟

Next to the ancient city, about 100 meters from the ring road, there is a restaurant and coffee downstairs, which is convenient for travel and not noisy! The most popular NORTH GATE JAZZ BAR is also nearby;

🏠Old Town: I really like this area. MAADAE SLOW SHIP, the unrivaled number one restaurant in Chiang Mai, is also here; there are countless VINTAGE stores!

1. ANNATARA CHINGMAI
Photography: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Luxury hotel, 300$➕; more expensive during festivals; unbeatable scenery, breakfast pool by the river, just imagine.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-8-3 22:23 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.119177 second(s), 27 queries .