Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Strategy]

For only $400, you can have a sunny trip to Jeju Island!

118 0
Post time The day before yesterday 06:52 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

The solo trip to Jeju Island that I have been planning since January finally came to a successful conclusion before May Day! Before I went there, I focused heavily on the weather every day. After learning that it had been rainy for three days, I collapsed and went crazy internally. But the result was that the weather was good. So don’t be too anxious if you check the weather forecast. The island changes a lot, especially after May, the weather gradually changes. Stable.

Day 1 It’s cloudy in Aewol-eup

There are many coffee shops along the coast. I had a soufflé at Tribe. It looked good in photos, but it was too sweet, so I don’t recommend it

Busan/Jeju-For only $400, you can have a sunny trip to Jeju Island!
The waiting time is a bit long

On the way out of Tribe, I was able to take photos of Los Angeles, which is very beautiful!

I came just for this photo!

Many people rowing transparent boats

Coffee shop Bomnal, you need to order when entering, but the outside is also very good for taking pictures

Bomnal’s “backyard”

It’s cloudy in Tingli on Day 2

At noon, I made an appointment with my roommate from the youth hostel to a 24-hour hotel in the city Bone broth, you can find it casually, the taste is okay, just ordinary bone broth, no need to check in specially

After dinner, I only had time to go to CafeMouMoon, the Internet-famous window in Yuetingli, because I took the bus backwards. . .

You need to take off your shoes on the second floor, and you can not order food

Yuetingli belongs to the east line. If you are traveling by bus, you must get off at the correct station, because each station is far apart and the place is very rural. If you get off at the wrong station, you will be unhappy

Just use Baidu Maps , it will vibrate once to remind you when you arrive at the previous station, and it will vibrate three times when you arrive at the station you want to get off. Remember to ring the bell in advance (the stations on Baidu Map are in English, the platform is in English, and the platform display screen is also in English, you can compare)
Because I live near Dongmen Market, I made an appointment with my roommate to have black pork in the evening. The three of us ate for 86,000 won, about 450 RMB. It was not bad, just ordinary barbecue

No I’ve eaten too many serious meals in Jeju Island, and the few meals I’ve had have always felt like average. I heard that the baro pig's trotters in the city are delicious and there are no negative reviews. Unfortunately, I didn't try them. You can try them for me! The store is closed on Monday

Day3 Ushijima Haru The highlight is here!

My favorite trip, the best view! All the following pictures are original and have not been modified.

Isn’t this white sand beach much more beautiful than Yuetingli? (This is a comparison)

White Tower

Onoff cheese pork chop, everyone ordered one, a little greasy but delicious

Photo frame, click

The yacht is highly recommended! It's very exciting to go back and forth in half an hour. The "captain" will deliberately tilt to make everyone scream. The above are all on the road around the island, which is so beautiful. After getting off the island, there is a road that can go to Chengshan Sunrise Peak.

The above is my three days and two nights in Jeju Island. Overall, I was lucky and it was wonderful. Although I felt a little lonely when I saw other people in pairs along the way, now I feel that I am really awesome! I stayed in a youth hostel, and on the last day, I hit it off with my two roommates and went to Udo Island. It was very happy.

I recommend that if you go to Jeju Island, you must choose a sunny day to go cycling in Udo Island! ! You don’t need to sign up for a one-day tour or take the bus around the island. The beauty of Udo Island is to the extent that you have to stop and take 800 photos every 10 meters.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright © 2001-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-1 19:17 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.155398 second(s), 31 queries .