Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Strategy]

Traveling alone to Jeju Island during the rainy season, I felt like a piece of meat that was repeatedly thawed

92 0
Post time The day before yesterday 07:04 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Because it was my first time going abroad and also my first time traveling alone. I made comprehensive preparations, a total of six days and five nights (3.22-27):

1. Air tickets: departing from Beijing, round trip 600+, Jeju Island visa-free, just take your passport and go. On the plane, the flight attendant will give you two lists, you can fill them out according to the picture below (remember to bring a black pen).

2. Phone card: I bought a 6-day unlimited data card, spending 11,000 won (with a converter).

3. Hotel: I booked Asia Hotel for 5 nights for 300,000 won. The location is great. Next to the Shilla Duty Free Shop, and walking forward is Baojian Road. The surrounding supporting facilities are very comprehensive. Almost all food shops can be reached by walking. The hotel environment is very clean and standard. As long as you live in the new city area, you are not far from each attraction, so don't worry too much

. Busan/Jeju-Traveling alone to Jeju Island during the rainy season, I felt like a piece of meat that was repeatedly thawed

4. Transportation: Download Kakao-T or hail a taxi directly. Taxis in Jeju Island are really more expensive than in China. A taxi for about 2 kilometers costs 10,000 won.

5. Exchange Korean won: I made an appointment to exchange 350,000 Korean won at the bank one day in advance.

6. Itinerary: Jeju Island is a very small island, which is roughly divided into the west line, south line and east line.

Day 1:

Almost all of the time was spent on the road. I had heard on the plane that "the flight is expected to arrive 40 minutes in advance", but it was not possible to make an emergency landing due to the typhoon during landing. I also experienced the amusement park project for free (with my butt in the air while wearing a seat belt). The girl next to me was so scared that I started to sing in my mind,

Because we don't know when death will come, we still regard life as an endless and inexhaustible source. However, things that happen in a lifetime may only happen a few times. How many times can the childhood memories that once influenced our lives come to mind? Maybe four or five times. How many times can we witness the full moon rising? Maybe at most twenty times. But people always believe that these opportunities will be endless. I don't care about life and death, and I don't think I will die. This time, I haven't gotten on the flight back to Shanghai and it shook violently.

It was already 10:30pm when we arrived. There was already a long queue at the customs. I handed over the form I had written in advance and had my fingerprints taken and passed smoothly. I contacted a travel agency that offered rebates and they had free airport pick-up service, and I got on the car and arrived at the hotel smoothly.

Busan/Jeju-Traveling alone to Jeju Island during the rainy season, I felt like a piece of meat that was repeatedly thawed

The front desk of the hotel was an Oppa in a blue shirt. It seemed that I didn't even need to check in. I handed over my passport silently, signed, took the room card, and thanked u. After putting down my luggage, I felt a little hungry, but it didn't matter whether I ate or not. After all, it was almost 12 o'clock. But since I was here, I would be at a loss if I didn't eat. I went downstairs and wandered around for two rounds. The strong wind blew me silly. I chose a local restaurant that seemed to be eaten by many Koreans. I translated it with pagogo and found that the name of the restaurant was "Alcohol Girl". Oh, alcohol and girl, this is it, hahahahaha!

Once I entered, no one paid attention to me and I couldn't understand the menu. I took a picture of the menu and translated it. After sitting down, I ordered a seafood soup, using the very useful sentence "I wanna this..." and pointed at the menu. Absolutely! Useful!

Busan/Jeju-Traveling alone to Jeju Island during the rainy season, I felt like a piece of meat that was repeatedly thawed

I was only a little hungry, but the boss brought an induction cooker and a huge spoon! I was shocked! I thought I ordered a bowl of Lanzhou, but it turned out to be a hot pot!

I felt full after just a few bites, so I took it away and thought I could have it for breakfast the next day. That’s the end of the first day!

Day 2:

Damn my biological clock, I woke up at 7 o'clock (6 o'clock in China), tossed and turned, couldn't fall asleep, got up and looked at the food near Never, got up and went to eat seaweed rice rolls (since I was there, it was the principle), it was not delicious, the rice was hard and had no taste.

Then I bought a cup of coffee next door. I habitually looked at the bar counter. I glanced at it but couldn't find it. The Korean guy pointed at it. I looked up and saw the big menu screen. I ordered Americano. The guy asked me: "Dudu or Dudu" (I couldn't understand Korean). I said: "Huh?" Then he said in English hot or ice. I said: "hot" and he gave me an iced one! I thought I had to correct him and Dududu, so iced was fine. After all, iced Americano is my blood, so iced is better!

I went back and slept again. I got up to heat up the leftover soup from yesterday. The hotel didn't allow heating, so I was going to go to the restaurant yesterday to ask the owner to heat it up for me. But it was closed, so I suddenly had an idea to go to the convenience store to heat it up. I used translation software to organize polite words. It was obvious that I was afraid that the convenience store would refuse my request. I typed it and showed it to the convenience store owner. The owner directly said "speak" in a very pure Northeastern accent. I was so happy!

It was heated up smoothly and I was eating the leftover seafood soup in front of the convenience store. It was the first time I felt so tired eating crabs.

Next stop, getting my hair done. I spent 15 yuan on Xianyu in advance to help make an appointment with Never, at Muje Barbershop. Everything went smoothly. Simple English + Pagaga translation. The perm cost 300,000 won and was expected to be completed in 4 hours. Miss Joy was very attentive and taught you how to take care of it after it was done. But now it looks like it was not permed and I cried.

We had barbecue in the evening. It was really delicious. The crab with sauce on the side dish was also very delicious. I ordered three more plates of meat.

I visited the gift shop at night and bought some souvenirs and bread!

Day 3:

Udo Line, Ukonw Udo Line has no Udo Island, how ridiculous!

It was windy and rainy and the boat could not get to the island, so the Korean tour guide changed the itinerary and took us to the aquarium. I looked at it and it was no different from the one in China, so I said I didn't want to go. She said she would give her 10,000 won. I argued with her, but she wanted to cheat me out of money, so she didn't give it to me. We took a taxi to Snoopy Park with a few people in the group. The ticket was 20,000 won. It was worth it for the indoor and outdoor areas. It was quite interesting.

Shedi Kezhi: Dahei Stones, blue water, strong wind

Seongsan Ilchulbong: Big steps, blue water, big rocks, strong wind, heavy rain

Hamdeok Bathing Beach: Blue Water Beach

On this day it was dry and hot in the car Yes, it was windy, rainy and freezing as soon as we went out!

Day 4:

Aewol-eup went to the cafe and took beautiful photos

Salty seafood noodles

Visiting oliveyoung and duty-free shops

Potato spine soup

Day 5:
Looking at the cherry blossoms on Diannong Road, the cherry blossoms are not in bloom

Viewing cherry blossoms at Sanxingxue (ticket 4,000 won)

Shopping on Qixing Street, Dongmen Market

Returning on the sixth day

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright © 2001-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-1 19:25 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.138184 second(s), 31 queries .