Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Strategy]

4-day trip to Jeju Island, staying at the beach, the sea is just outside

123 0
Post time The day before yesterday 07:31 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

We departed from Shanghai and it took only one hour to get there. The air tickets were cheap. It felt cheaper than domestic travel. There were fewer people.

It is recommended to stay near the beach so that you can see the sea every day when you go out and you can also see the sea from the hotel. We stayed at the hotel at Hamdeok Beach. It cost more than 300 yuan a night. The price was not expensive. At night, many people would drink and eat fried chicken on the beach and chat while playing music. Some people also set off fireworks and sang. It was very comfortable.

Food there is generally more expensive than in Southeast Asian countries. For example, the soup rice we had on the first day cost us 25,000 won.

Busan/Jeju-4-day trip to Jeju Island, staying at the beach, the sea is just outside

I think the scenery is pretty good. The main theme is a slow tour. But the food is relatively simple. What I like most here is to buy some drinks and watch the sea. Chat with friends. The weather is very good and the sea breeze is cool, which is very comfortable.

The transportation here is very convenient. You can take the bus to all places. Just buy a bus card at a convenience store and charge some money. Except for taking a taxi from the airport to the hotel, we took the bus for the rest. The bus is quite fast. It is really beautiful to watch the sunset on the bus in the evening... (It is not recommended to play in the city. We stayed in the city on the last day. It was really super! Bored!)

I want to take my mother with me next time. It feels like a very healing trip

Busan/Jeju-4-day trip to Jeju Island, staying at the beach, the sea is just outside

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright © 2001-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-1 19:10 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.128327 second(s), 29 queries .