Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Strategy]

4 nights and 3 days trip to Jeju Island, listen to live jazz music and eat black pork barbecue

203 0
Post time The day before yesterday 07:17 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Day 1

The coffee in the convenience store tastes very good, because the iced Americano tastes soft. I don't like sweet coffee, but many coffees have a bitter taste. Korean coffee is softer and very good.

Chinese restaurant The owner is from Northeast China. When paying the bill, he said that he doesn't like Chinese people to eat. So I won't say the name of the store. The taste is really good. The seafood noodles are big enough. My friend and I ate it all. It was originally 19,000, but later the owner said that the ingredients were charged 23,000. I feel that this approach loses favor. But it is really delicious...

The miles Listen to jazz

Because I like live jazz very much, I went there to listen. It's not bad. It will start at about 8:00 pm. You can't walk in. You need to make an appointment in advance. I didn't expect that the buses in Jeju flew too fast, so I arrived early. So I watched the sunset on the coastline in front of the store. It was very beautiful. The blue sea and the golden sunshine outline beautiful memories.

Black pork shop

Actually, I don't know what it is called. I lined up to eat there when I saw that there were many people. The pork belly is really delicious. The salads at the condiment counter tasted good. There were also staff members who helped us grill the meat. Our location was facing the sea. Unfortunately, it was dark and we could only watch the lonely scene. The sound of the waves was very nice.

Busan/Jeju-4 nights and 3 days trip to Jeju Island, listen to live jazz music and eat black pork barbecue
Have a cup of convenience store coffee before landing. It has a soft taste, large portion and affordable price

Busan/Jeju-4 nights and 3 days trip to Jeju Island, listen to live jazz music and eat black pork barbecue
Chinese restaurant seafood noodles, fried sauce noodles, sweet and sour pork ribs are delicious, 23,000 Korean Won

Sunset on an unknown road

It’s a little cat

Having barbecue by the sea while watching the sea Eating barbecue

Jazz Bar

Waiting for the opening

Day 2

Get up early and eat BHC fried chicken, many shops open after 12 o'clock Business. This store only opens at 12:30

It feels so-so, easy to get tired of, and the topcoat is too thick, not amazing. Then we went to the sea to see dolphins. We booked a speedboat for 280 per person

Later, we watched Korean dramas that can be seen on the shore, so I felt there was no need to take a speedboat to watch them. But the joy of speeding on the sea is still irreplaceable.

I went to the Chinese Beach at night. There were few people, the sea was beautiful and clean, and next to it was The Cliffs Restaurant. Because Twice had filmed their favorite alcohol-free here, I came here to see it.

The food was average, but the unique environment was worth paying for. There were a lot of mosquitoes, and I was bitten badly.

Day 3

Crazy shopping at Daiso. Although they are all made in China, they are also really cheap. There are many gadgets that make us poor old people excited I was moved without hesitation, I liked it all in

and ate BR ice cream. Good value for money.

Ate grilled beef intestines. It tastes very good!

I bought fireworks at Daiso and set off fireworks at Hamdeok Beach at night. I went to the duty-free shop on the last day and went home. I chose Jeju Island because it is close, visa-free, and the seawater is pretty good.

Life on the island is very chill. There is no need to charter a car. The bus is very good and you can enjoy the scenery along the way. It's basically all food and drink money. Sit on the beach to watch the waves, set off fireworks, watch the sun rise and set, and you can see lights on the horizon at night. There is no special forces schedule, so it is also very convenient to go out and return home. Except for the slight trouble in language communication, I feel quite happy overall.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright © 2001-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-1 19:02 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.144711 second(s), 31 queries .