Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Strategy]

24-hour special forces trip to Jeju Island was a success!

137 0
Post time The day before yesterday 06:59 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

You read it right, it’s a 24-hour trip. Why do we have such a tight schedule? Because things never go as planned! The original itinerary was scheduled for January 23rd to January 26th, but as luck would have it, it snowed heavily in Jeju Island. We were notified 5 days in advance that the flight was cancelled! We needed to change our schedule! The original plan was disrupted all of a sudden. I suppressed my anger and wanted to change the itinerary to the 24th, but the tickets were full. We had to change it to the 25th urgently. The ticket for the 26th was non-refundable and non-exchangeable. If we didn’t go, we would lose $70. We had already exchanged to Korean won and booked a series of hotel arrangements. We didn’t want to spoil the fun! So my sister and I decided to be a special forces soldier.

The app you need to download when you come to Korea is papago (translation app). Kakao t taxi app. I don't think other apps are necessary. ZFB can take taxis abroad, or it is also very convenient to hail a taxi on the roadside. I think the price is not too expensive. Just don't take a black taxi. Black taxis are the most expensive.

The hotel we booked is near the airport. It is more convenient to book a hotel called New Jeju W. This hotel is only 30 US dollars, no deposit is required, the room is large, and there is a dressing table. The front desk guy is also very nice and can store luggage for free

Day 1.

The first dinner after arriving in Jeju Island was of course to eat BHC fried chicken. I recommend cheese powder and soy fried chicken. You can order cheese balls or not! If there are 2 people, it is recommended to order only one fried chicken! Because the portion is really big! Equivalent to $17 per serving, we ordered soy fried chicken wings + cheese balls. The fried chicken is really delicious and not greasy. By the way, you can’t eat in the restaurant after 11 o’clock. You can only take it away. You can’t eat fried chicken and beer in the store. Forget it, I’ll leave it for next time!

Busan/Jeju-24-hour special forces trip to Jeju Island was a success!
The fried chicken is really delicious and a very big portion

Most of the people who come to bhc to eat are young people, and the store staff are also very enthusiastic. I haven’t seen anyone say that the service attitude is very exclusive. Bad clerk? The clerk was super enthusiastic to us. He kept looking at our receipts and helping us order fried chicken. I read a book before and thought the service attitude was really bad! Sure enough, you still have to experience it yourself?

Day 2.

After eating fried chicken, I got up at 8 o'clock the next day, washed and put on makeup, packed my luggage and stored it in the hotel! At 10 o'clock, I took a taxi and went to Mochiron, the first stop, to buy dacquoise. It was very cute. The bread was crispy on the outside and filled with butter + bean paste. The guide said it was not sweet and was delicious?

But I personally think this is very sweet, not as good as the ice bread in Hema! Those who don't like sweets don't have to go there. It only looks good. The store is very small and can only be taken away. There is nothing to visit nearby. The price-performance ratio is not high. I bought 6 in a box for 22,800 won, which is equivalent to 17 US dollars! It's really a bit expensive, and the key is that it doesn't taste good~

The second stop is to take a taxi directly to Yuetingli. The journey is about 40 minutes, about 22 kilometers, and 24 US dollars. It's a bit uncomfortable to sit in the car. When I was about to drive to the beach, I saw the gradual mint green sea water. I knew that the "bumps" along the way were worth it. We became very excited when we got off the car, but the sea breeze really taught us how to be human. The sea breeze was super strong

The sea breeze makes my hands and feet cold. My hair blocks my view. It is really difficult to take beautiful photos at the beach. My head hurts because of the sea breeze. Girls who come here must prepare woolen hats, gloves and scarves that will not blow away. Don't try to challenge the weather!

We passed by a popular cloud biscuit check-in place. This place is too small. The Internet celebrities take beautiful photos. Mou Moon Cafe is 2.2km away. In order to save money, we planned to walk along the road facing the sea breeze. Mou Moon Cafe is really beautiful. You can sit here for an afternoon with a cup of coffee and bread.

Sitting at the window and looking at the seaside, there is a dog playing with its owner on the beach. The scene is really beautiful. There is a jeju gift shop downstairs of the cafe. The items are very cute.

Then we took a taxi to Hamdeok Beach. Halfway through the taxi ride, I saw the driver’s meter showed 110,000 won, which scared me. My friend asked me if he didn’t use the meter. I quickly asked my Korean sister on WeChat for help, asking if the uncle would cheat us if he didn’t use the meter. Later, it turned out that we were mean-spirited.

After arriving at the destination, the uncle looked down at the meter and found that he didn’t use the meter. He really forgot and didn’t cheat us. I asked him how much it was, and he said 12,000 won. Later, after I told my friend, she specially helped us check the route, and it was about 13,700 won. No extra money was charged and the service attitude was also very good! We had black pork barbecue for lunch.

The green brand has a slightly different texture, but eating barbecue in Korea is really different from eating barbecue in China. It's really delicious.

I ordered 6w6 pork for two people but didn’t order the staple food. I ordered a kimchi and tofu soup

All the side dishes are free, and you can take as much lettuce as you want. The meal cost $50, which is about the same as the price in most countries. I forgot to order a kimchi pancake T_T

Hamdeok Beach

After eating, we took a taxi back to the city

I went to Dongmun Market. It was really lively. There were not only many tourists but also many Korean locals. I walked back and forth several times to find live squids. I saw a seafood store with Chinese words on it. I asked the clerk if he knew Chinese. The Korean uncle asked me if I was Chinese and found a Northeast uncle for us. A squid cost 15,000 won. It was packed and taken away. It was served with sea salt + sesame oil dipping sauce.

If you want to eat in the store, you need to pay an additional 4,000 won per person for a seat fee. After we bought it, we ate it standing on the roadside. Looking at the still squirming live octopus was really scary. The moment I plucked up the courage to dip it in the sauce and put it in my mouth, I could really feel the suction cups on the octopus kissing my tongue. It was delicious, and it was not a dark dish. Sisters who come to Dongmen Market must try it, it is delicious! I bought the orange rice cake that I had been thinking about for 7,000 won a piece

I also bought 2 glasses of orange juice, spending 10,000 won

I had a little time left to visit a cosmetics store and bought hair dye and snacks. I wanted to visit the duty-free shop, but when I got there, I found that it was closed. Friends who want to go there must pay attention to the time, otherwise you will walk a distance in vain like me and my sister!

It is very close to take a taxi to the airport, and it took less than 15 minutes to go through security. You can calculate your time and don't have to go early. Because the airport is very small and there is nothing to buy, the 24-hour special forces trip ended like this.

Jeju Island is really a small island suitable for eating and shopping with sisters. It is beautiful to take pictures. The moment I stand on the beach, I feel that all my worries are forgotten. I want to go there next time if I have the chance. I want to blow the sea breeze and bask in the sun on the beach, but I will definitely not choose winter!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright © 2001-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-1 19:28 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.137925 second(s), 31 queries .