Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Strategy]

If you don’t do your research and don’t buy anything, you can have fun in Busan.

161 0
Post time 6 day(s) ago | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

It took me so long to finish writing my trip to Busan during the Mid-Autumn Festival. Since I have never been to South Korea, I had high expectations for it at the beginning. Before going, I watched several Korean movies that I had wanted to watch but had never seen before. After coming to Busan, I had complicated feelings. It is true that the cost is low and the food is very comfortable, but some parts are too similar to China, and the advantages and vices have a similarity. So there is something both intimate and contradictory. I should still come, I applied for the ten-year visa, and I like the seaside city so much.

This time we mainly focus on resting. We will spend 4 nights and 3 days in Buddhist-style Busan. Without a visa, the total cost will not exceed 4,000 yuan, which is cheaper than some domestic tours that are far away. The following is the running account:

Day 1: Haeundae Beach + APEC Shibong Tower Floor + 168 steps + Choryang Traditional Market

Busan/Jeju-If you don’t do your research and don’t buy anything, you can have fun in Busan.
rice cake ramen

We stayed in a hotel near Haeundae Subway Station. We woke up the next day so hungry that our chests pressed against our backs. It was after 8 o'clock in the morning and many shops in Haeundae were not open yet. I finally found a roadside stall and had a bowl of rice cake ramen. Korean rice cakes are really delicious. They are soft, glutinous and elastic. The ratio is just right. I was there. My favorite thing to eat in Korea for a few days.

Busan/Jeju-If you don’t do your research and don’t buy anything, you can have fun in Busan.
The weather was overcast, so there were not many people. The bathing beach was not big, so we finished it quickly.

Go to the end of the beach, go up the steps of the hotel, and start climbing. There are people fishing on the rocks. It is so thrilling to see. The waves are so fast, can they really catch fish? ?

There is a kind of solitary courage among fishermen on the seaside

After passing the chain bridge, there is a trail around the mountain. Many people walking dogs and runners are on it. Walking or running with the sea next to you is very refreshing and comfortable. At that time, I felt that this place was also very suitable for the elderly, and I could bring my parents here in the future.

Going forward is the APEC Shifeng Tower. No tickets are required, you can visit at will. There is a small cafe on the first floor. After we walked around the mountain, we came here to have a drink.

Busan may be a paradise for fishing enthusiasts! As I walked forward, I saw another fisherman and saw with my own eyes a big fish weighing at least 5 kilograms! Oh my god, I'm so happy. I've never seen a fish take the bait before. The joy and satisfaction are really like catching a fat doll from a claw machine.

After walking around Haeundae, I found that it was not yet 12 o'clock, so I came to have a cup of coffee. The coffee was really fragrant and made me sleepless at night...the scenery was also It's very nice, you can overlook the famous Gwangan Bridge in Busan.

As an aside, many Korean families come here to drink coffee and take a break. I found that young Korean fathers are quite good at taking care of their children, and they are also very patient with their children.

Gwangan Bridge in the distance

When you are hungry, go to the commercial street of Haeundae to eat. For lunch, you have the local specialty pork soup rice. The biggest problem between South Korea and Japan is that in Japan, the place names and restaurants are all in Chinese characters, which is quite easy to find, but in South Korea, it is not... We know nothing about Korean, so we spent a long time looking at the circles in Korean on Dianping. I found it right opposite our hotel...

Before coming to Busan, I specially read Lee Cangdong’s masterpiece "Miyang", so I came to eat Miryang pork soup rice. My friend and I ordered rice soup with pork mixed with offal. The portion was generous and the pork belly was not fishy at all. The soup is very bland and if you think it doesn't taste enough, you can add salt and chili yourself. A solid meal, you won’t be hungry at night after eating it, and it is also very suitable for the elderly. I took my mother to Japan before, and her biggest wish was to eat something hot and soupy, which was very satisfying in Busan.

The first day is always full of energy. After dinner, we took the light rail for an hour to reach the 168 steps in the west. There were still very few people. We were really taking pictures at will.

After climbing to the top, you can overlook the entire Busan port. There is no spectacular scene, but it is very suitable for friends who like this kind of little romance. The unique life atmosphere of the harbor, Busan's graffiti culture, and a charming street feel.

After climbing the 168 steps, you can take the cable car down. The red cable car is like an elevator. As long as someone presses the button, you can go up and down. It is also a fun experience to go all the way down the steep hillside.

Looking down from the cable car

The scenic spots in Busan are all small. I took a lot of photos. It was still very early, so I went to visit the nearby Choryang Traditional Market. It is really It is a vegetable market selling some dry goods/vegetables/fruits.

On the first day, we were full of energy and went to Lotte near Haeundae. We had pork soup and rice at noon. I still wasn't hungry at night, so I ate two ice creams and cheese breadsticks in the queue at Lotte's basement level.

The ice cream is called Milk Bar, and the cheese breadsticks are called Auntie Anne’s. The ice cream has a rich milky flavor, and the breadsticks are super fragrant. The daily sugar intake is sufficient.

Day 2: Nampodong Commercial Street + Gamcheon Culture Village + Bupyeong Can Night Market

I didn’t get up until after ten o’clock. Before going out, I bought a strawberry cake from the convenience store downstairs to fill my stomach.

1,300 won, everyone on the street said it was authentic, so I randomly picked one with a small family

Take the subway to Nampodong Commercial Street and stroll around, it looks too much like a second- or third-tier city in China The commercial street was full of busy young men and women, the commercial street was crowded, noisy shops, and milk tea cups were thrown everywhere. I only ate Yuanzu sweet pancakes with melon seeds in them, and didn’t buy anything else.

Turning from the main street to some small streets, you can see groups of idle men, playing cards, smoking, spitting, and staring at passers-by with strange eyes. In Japan, you basically cannot see such scenes. The mixture of familiarity and strangeness at that moment made me feel mysteriously similar to the people of Busan.

Andong’s Soup and Rice

As lunch time approached, I searched for a nearby soup restaurant on Dianping. Both of us ordered hangover oxtail soup, for a total of 18,000 won. The portion is very generous, and the oxtail is cooked very flavorful, slightly spicy, and more flavorful than the soup rice I had yesterday. It makes my stomach full after eating it.

The weather was really nice, so we started heading to Gamcheon Culture Village, a famous attraction in Busan.

I really don’t like tourist attractions with a strong commercial atmosphere. Unfortunately, Gamcheon Cultural Village is such a place. Everyone is everywhere... and the main street is a complete street. There are some beautiful-looking places in the commercial streets, but there are people who come to every place to try and figure out their style, which makes me not want to give up at all. This is such a ridiculous and childish rebellious psychology...

So we just visited Gamcheon Cultural Village for about half an hour and took some pictures of the houses, which were quite nice.

I like the place where I can see the port, it is especially beautiful at sunset.

We walked up the mountain to the observation deck. It happened that the rooftop was about to be locked for get off work, so my friend and I were the only two people left. I had to pose for photos! After taking the photo, I was waved out by my aunt. (If you also want to look stylish, please remember to wear brightly colored light-colored clothing.

Taking the roundabout shuttle bus down the mountain, my head was already dizzy... I found that the drivers on the Gamcheon Cultural Village line were all wearing sunglasses , and could speak a few words in English. When I was staggering around, he shouted to me "Sit down!" Canned food, so it’s called the canned night market (I forgot where I saw it, please don’t take it seriously if it’s nonsense)

It’s very similar to the night market in Taiwan, where there are snacks, such as Turkish barbecue, Cheeseburgers, elderly people can't eat these, they just want to eat some hot meals

lga's spicy rice cakes 3,000 won

I couldn't resist the temptation of spicy rice cakes, so I bought it. Went to this one at the entrance of the night market. It was so delicious! I almost ate it all by myself. I really liked the smooth texture of the Korean rice cake.

At my strong request, we decided to eat it. We had another meal of barbecue that was a bit pricey, totaling 27,000 won, 9,000 won per pound of meat. We finished the meal with a bit of bitterness even though we didn’t understand Korean and the lady boss couldn’t understand English at all.

I won’t mention the name, but the price of barbecue there is much lower than this one.

And near Bupyeong Can Night Market is Busan’s famous Pig’s Trotter Street! I really love eating pig's trotters, but unfortunately my friend who went with me doesn't eat pig's trotters or seafood. I was so greedy when I passed by that I must try it next time I have a chance to go there (I'm looking for people who love pig's trotters to go with me) .

Day 3: Pusan ​​National University + Beomyosa Temple

I have forgotten the original itinerary on the third day. Anyway, I woke up near noon. , temporarily decided to go to Pusan ​​National University and Beomyu Temple.

The navigation took us to an extremely remote gate of Pusan ​​National University. It happened to be the Mid-Autumn Festival holiday, and all the shops were closed. The only open shop only sold Japanese udon noodles. We were so hungry that we quickly ate one each. bowl.

Pusan ​​National University is also on the mountain. During the holidays, the campus is almost empty. Walking in the woods in the mountains feels like visiting a park.

I feel that this scaffolding has a special beauty, maybe because the gauze on it is so clean...

The museum in the school has a stone appearance, I finally saw someone on campus.

The weather is very good, and we can see the nearby mountains, which are also green.

After wandering around for a long time, we finally found the main entrance of Pusan ​​National University. When we came out, we saw a large bustling commercial area. Unfortunately, we had already had lunch, so we approached a coffee shop with reluctance.

This volcano-like chocolate cake has several layers. It is really good and cheap around the university. I ate the cake in the cafe while using the wifi to browse Weibo for an hour.

Then we took the subway + bus to go to Fanyu Temple. Unexpectedly, Fanyu Temple was very pleasantly surprised. Beomyu Temple is a famous Buddhist temple in Busan. Judging from the tourists we met, they are usually older or foreign talents. There are not many people. Beomyu Temple on the mountain is very quiet.

Busan is really a good place, with mountains and rivers. No wonder important Buddhist temples are built here!

In terms of the grandeur of the architecture, it certainly cannot compare with the ones in China, but the environment is so comfortable and pleasant, with a unique twist, and it is very friendly to see the Chinese characters.

Photography composition practice, just take a look

When we went there, the sun was setting, and half of the mountains next to Fanyu Temple were directly exposed to the sun. Half of it slowly falls into shadow, which is dynamic and makes people feel that time has stopped. Photos cannot capture that open feeling.

The monks in the temple are in harmony with the tourist ladies.

The corrugations on the wall are densely arranged like fish scales.

The temple here provides boarding services. After reading the Chinese introduction, it can clear your mind and help you get rid of the stress and worries of the world ~ If you didn't have to fly the next day, I would have liked to stay there Sleep here for one night.

At the entrance of Fanyu Temple, there is a sculpture of a dragon head and a fish body on the bridge.

When we left, the sunset was breathtakingly beautiful, and the sky was dyed pink.

The bus aunt mentioned in Douban News saw me staring at her eating an orange, and generously gave me two pieces, and told me to share them with my friends, and also asked me Is it tasty? I actually understood everything and even answered her! I don’t know what I said!

In the evening, I returned to the hotel opposite Haeundae and ate Busan’s specialty: Gulaisi Fish Cake. The above plus the bowl of fish noodles below cost 20,000 won in total.

The fish cakes are a little greasy, the fish noodles are very good and spicy, and the seafood inside is also rich. I give it 3 and a half stars for the overall quality.

After finishing the meal, we still didn’t give up. Did we really not buy anything when we came to Korea? I went to several stores on Haeundae Commercial Street and found that there was really nothing to buy, and there was nothing I wanted to buy. My desire for shopping was dead here... In the end, one person bought a few storage boxes at Daiso, a Japanese 10-yen store. I bought a box of spicy stir-fried rice cakes at the convenience store downstairs, which ended our Mid-Autumn Festival trip to Busan...

A little nonsense suggestion this time: the air ticket to Busan is not expensive, you can consider buying Korean Air flights, economy class The enjoyment of a business car, the seats are very wide, there are charging points, and the meals are very good. It feels like I spent the air ticket to and from my hometown to have fun in Busan. It is really worth it!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-6 11:13 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.162539 second(s), 31 queries .