Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

Peak Korean Dining Bar, a hidden pub in Seogwipo discovered unexpectedly!

221 0
Post time 5 day(s) ago | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I found this restaurant by accident when I was locating the BnB on Google map before departure, and then I found it on Instagram and sent a private message to the owner to make a reservation. On the first night of Jeju Island, there was a heavy snowstorm warning, and the owner sent a private message saying that if I couldn't come, I shouldn't force myself, but I still wanted to go. That night, the snowstorm was too strong (P13) and we couldn't get a taxi at all, so we took the bus. The owner knew and came to the bus station to pick us up (he was very nice)!

The restaurant is not big, and it is said that the interior design was designed by the owner's girlfriend, who usually travels between Busan and Jeju. The owner is the only one who cooks and serves. Basically, the dishes I ordered exceeded my expectations, and the recommended wines were also delicious. All the wines in the restaurant are Korean wines selected by the owner himself. There are rice wine, soju, sparkling wine, fruit wine and spirits. It was like we had reserved the place, and we ate, drank and chatted with the owner all night. In the middle, a girl came and walked for half an hour in the snowstorm to drink (the owner said she was an alcohol lover). What's even more coincidental is that she actually lives right across from us... We drank until a little after 1 a.m. and the boss closed the bar and drove us all home in his little blue car (P12). What kind of magical bar did I find? All my friends who are going to the east line of Jeju Island, go there.

Busan/Jeju-Peak Korean Dining Bar, a hidden pub in Seogwipo discovered unexpectedly!
Busan/Jeju-Peak Korean Dining Bar, a hidden pub in Seogwipo discovered unexpectedly!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-6 10:28 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.133679 second(s), 29 queries .