Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Strategy]

Traveling to Busan, South Korea, is a dream I had when I was young.

20 0
Post time 4 day(s) ago | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I came to Busan, the second largest city in South Korea and a beautiful coastal city. Busan is so attractive that I love the sea in summer and all kinds of sea activities. I also love the sea in winter, and the cold wind and warm sun in winter are more pleasant. In the past 10 days in Busan, I have seen all kinds of seas here, including the fresh Haeundae, Haedong Yonggungsa Temple standing on the sea, the park-like Yeongdo Taejongdae, the Five and Six Islands scattered in the sea, and Songdo with a sea cable car...

1. Haeundae

The beach in Haeundae is a beautiful landscape, just like the Gold Coast in Australia where I have been before. Here, there are tall buildings on the left and the endless sea on the right, and the sea and the city are closely connected. I went there when the Haeundae Light Festival was held, and the carefully arranged lights added an unusual color to the sea.

Busan/Jeju-Traveling to Busan, South Korea, is a dream I had when I was young.
Light Festival.

South Korea really took the details to the extreme. The corridors that walked out of 2019 were written with words like: "Hello, you've had a hard day today", "You did a good job", "It's okay to do that occasionally", "Keep going, you've come this far", "I'll support you tomorrow", "It's okay, there will be a day like that"

The corridor leading to 2020 has the following words written on it: "One word is dream", "Two words are hope", "Three words are possibility"...

2. Haedong Yonggung Temple

Haedong Yonggung Temple is not a popular tourist attraction. I had never heard of this place until one day, when I met a Korean girl in the hostel. She told me that she was going to Haedong Yonggung Temple the next day. It takes more than two hours to take the subway and then the bus from Busan Station. I checked online and found that this is a temple on the sea. I have never seen a temple on the sea. Although it is far away and I am not a Buddhist, I still went there. When I got here, I found that the Korean language around me was ups and downs. Most of the people who came here were indeed locals. The sea breeze was raging, and I sat on the scorched stone nearby, looking in the direction of the temple. I was reluctant to leave for a long time, and I returned reluctantly until the sun was about to set...

3. Oryukdo

Oryukdo is located at one end of the southern district of Busan. Five or six small islands are exposed every day depending on the tide, so it is called "Oryukdo". What really makes me unforgettable here is the four or five kilometers of seaside trails from Oryukdo to Igitae National Park. The warm winter sunshine shines through the woods and spreads to the ground, with mottled light and shadows, and against the blue sea and sky, everything is so beautiful!

A beautiful white bridge, which can be backlit

4. Taejongdae + White Shoal Cultural Village in Yeongdo

Taejongdae is a park at the southernmost end of Yeongdo Island in Busan, surrounded by the sea on three sides. There is no charge for the scenic area, but if you take the small train in the park, it costs 3,000 won per person, which is about 21 yuan. The small train stops at four or five stations. If you are physically fit, you can choose to walk. The stations are not far apart. When you walk to a place, you can climb down the cliffs and find a simple restaurant selling seafood. It feels very novel, so I watch it for a long time. When guests come to order, the aunts just cut and serve it on the table. There is no processing. I really want to see what they eat up close. In addition, the dining table is placed on the reef near the sea. Sitting on the wooden board, blowing the sea breeze, eating seafood, I also want to feel it!

Don't leave Taizongtai in a hurry after you've been there. There is a village near the seaside - Baiqiantan Cultural Village. The colorful houses rise and fall with the terrain, and they look even more peaceful under the sunset.

Sunset over the sea

There are many local young people playing games happily.

Village at sunset

5. Songdo Beach

Because there is an island shaped like a turtle on the right side of the beach, with lush pine trees on the island, it is called Songdo. It is close to the city and has a sea cable car, which attracts many tourists to visit

There is a skywalk that extends into the sea

There is a seaside promenade next to the bathing beach.

6. Gamcheon Cultural Village

Finally arrived at a popular tourist attraction with many tourists. This is probably a larger and more colorful Baiqiantan Cultural Village. After getting off the bus, we climbed up the hill and passed a commercial street. On the way, we could see colorful houses with ups and downs, and the popular Little Prince photo-taking spot. Koreans really like the Little Prince...

When the weather is good, I feel especially good

Cute little house on the wall

There was a long queue at the photo-taking spot of the Little Prince, so I naturally slipped away.

7. Busan Tower

Busan Tower is of course the landmark of Busan, located in Yongdusan Park, which is located in the bustling commercial district of Nampo-dong. So, I walked here while strolling around Nampo-dong. Compared with other landmarks I have visited, Busan Tower is not high enough, not grand enough, and the view is not good enough, but the ticket is cheap, and there are also electronic fireworks and some small scenery suitable for taking pictures. It is still good to visit it on the way.

Small backdrop, suitable for taking photos

The places I longed for when I was young are finally measured by my own footsteps. Looking back on those green years when I was obsessed with Korean dramas and Korean Wave, I never regret it. Isn’t life like this? If you can enjoy what you like and do what you want to do, isn’t that a kind of luck? And that kind of emotion has also inspired me to seriously understand another culture and learn another language, enriching my experience and developing another way of thinking. There are many other places in the world waiting for me to experience and unlock. Maybe I won’t come here again, but if I have been there, won’t I have no regrets?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-6 11:09 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.158571 second(s), 31 queries .