Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Yumyeonghan Hoetjip, a sashimi restaurant only known to locals in Busan

201 0
Post time 4 day(s) ago | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Busan, South Korea, is a coastal city with abundant and cheap seafood. This is a small shabby shop that only Busan locals go to. I saved it when I saw an article posted by a fan when I was doing a guide. I took a taxi and couldn't find it anywhere near the store. There were just a bunch of fish tanks outside the store, and I couldn't see the obvious name of the store. When I entered, I saw three Korean families having a New Year's Eve dinner. I went there during the Spring Festival. The store owner doesn't speak English or Chinese, so I used translation software and gestures to communicate.

In the store, you can eat whatever fish is caught in season. The price of the set menu is only for large, medium and small portions. We ordered the small portion. It was white fish when we went there, and I couldn’t understand it even after translating it haha. The small portion is 66,000 won, the medium portion is 88,000 won, and the large portion is 120,000 won.

The set meal includes a large plate of sashimi, a bunch of appetizers, a pot of seaweed soup, a lettuce salad, and a pot of spicy seafood soup. The sashimi boss knew that we were tourists and came out of the kitchen to teach us how to wrap and eat it. He was very enthusiastic. The most recommended thing is the two pots of soup. Don’t imagine the kelp soup to be like Chinese or Japanese taste. It is made with fresh kelp. The soup is yellow and huge, and it will be gone after two bowls. The seafood soup is made from the remaining skeletons and fish roe of fish fillets, and its umami taste is 10 times that of kelp soup.

The boss also gave us fried fish. It’s really a delicious dinner

Store name: Yumyeonghan Hoetjip (Korean: 유명한횟집)
Address: 부산 해운대구 센텀동로 90 센텀필상가 2관115호
Subway station: Centum station 센텀역, walk 490m to get there

Busan/Jeju-Yumyeonghan Hoetjip, a sashimi restaurant only known to locals in Busan
Busan/Jeju-Yumyeonghan Hoetjip, a sashimi restaurant only known to locals in Busan

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-6 10:32 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.130056 second(s), 31 queries .