Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Strategy]

Things you must not miss when you come to Bali🏖️, the most comfortable island trip

170 0
Post time 3 day(s) ago | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Bali 6 days and 5 nights pure play guide, just copy homework! It is the most comfortable island I have ever stayed in. I had fun in all 3 places. I took a self-guided tour throughout the trip and did not sign up for a group.

Route:

[Lovina]-Chasing dolphins🐬 (Northern Bali)

Day 1: Land at the airport-Go to Lovina to check in at the hotel, buy a pick-up online, and it takes about two and a half hours.

Day 2: I rushed to the car the day before, and did not arrange the itinerary. I relaxed a little. The hotel is beautiful. I took photos in the hotel in the afternoon and had a SPA in the hotel at night. It was very comfortable.

Hotel: I strongly recommend Puri bagus Lovina Resort. The hotel environment is very good and the experience is good. It only costs 40 US dollars.

Day 3: Get up at 6 o'clock in the morning to chase dolphins. You must set off early. The earlier the dolphins are, the more active they will be. The sea is very blue, and I saw many dolphins. It is worth getting up early.

[Ubud]-Experience the jungle and local market (central Bali)

Day 3: After watching the dolphins at around 10 o'clock, pack up and have lunch in Lovina and set off for Ubud
The whole journey takes one and a half hours, and it costs about $10 to take a taxi on Grab. Arrived at the Ubud hotel, no other itinerary was arranged, got up too early, and mainly rested and went shopping.

Food: The most delicious restaurant on this trip, you must check in, following Lola's recommendation. Restaurant name: nuris waruang, grilled pork chops and grilled ribs are blown up.

Hotel: beji ubud resort, the jungle hotel is close to the pork chop restaurant, there is a shuttle bus to the Ubud Palace before 10 o'clock in the morning, the hotel has a good view, but the jungle-style hotel is a bit damp and mosquitoes.

Day 4: Ubud Palace-Ubud Market (next to the palace)-Terrace-Jungle Sunset Jungle Sunset Restaurant: Sayan House, the sunset is beautiful. At the restaurant on the top of the mountain, you can see a large area of ​​primitive jungle. The sunset and the jungle complement each other, which is very beautiful.

Day 5: At 10 o'clock in the morning, go to an Ubud-style flower bath spa. Don't be too comfortable, and the cost-effectiveness is very high, only 200 RMB for 2 hours. Store name: Ubud Traditional Spa

[Seminyak]-Seaside Resort (Southern Bali)

Day 5: After lunch in Seminyak, about 1 hour, check in to the hotel to rest, and take pictures of the sunset at the hotel

Hotel: Potato Head is highly recommended. The hotel is delicious, easy to visit and take pictures. It is the most satisfactory hotel in this trip. The sunset is really beautiful. The sunset on the cover was taken at the hotel. There is a beach club in the hotel at night, and the atmosphere is very good.

Day 6: Sign up for a one-day tour to Penida Island to shoot the same wallpaper as Apple + diving, about 60 US dollars per person

Day 7: Free travel, we chose to go to Finns Club to experience the beach pool party

Bali-Things you must not miss when you come to Bali🏖️, the most comfortable island trip
Bali-Things you must not miss when you come to Bali🏖️, the most comfortable island trip

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-6 11:52 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.160285 second(s), 31 queries .