Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

The Gems Mining Pool Villas Hotel, African mining and Mediterranean decoration style

672 0
Post time 2024-7-3 17:23 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I didn't expect this HKD 800/night villa to be so surprising. I arrived at the villa at around 12 noon, and the waiter asked me to check in early. The Topaz Jacuzzi room I stayed in was stylishly decorated and had a private massage bath. The room was equipped with bath salts, mosquito repellent, 6 bottles of drinking water, beach slippers, etc.

But that's not the point. It turns out that there is also a super large swimming pool here. There was no one there on the day of check-in, only me. The swimming pool has slides, stand-up boards, bubbles, beach waves, etc. There are lounge chairs in both the shallow and deep water areas. It's full of fun and taking photos and checking in is still first-class. Guests can also use electric scooters for free for 30 minutes. There are already many activities here

There are also free hot springs and saunas here. Although they are mixed for men and women, you can wear swimsuits throughout the whole process. There was no one there when I went there. I enjoyed so many things privately, which is far beyond the value of HKD 800/night

This stay still includes buffet breakfast. The restaurant environment is large and beautiful, and the food quality is also ok! Although it is a 20-minute drive from downtown Pattaya, it is definitely worth staying

🌟Practical information🌟
▶️On this trip, I chartered a car from BKK Airport to Pattaya for only THB 1,000
▶️For calling a car in Pattaya/Bangkok, it is recommended to use Bolt, while using Grab is much more expensive!

Hotel Name: The Gems Mining Pool Villas Hotel
Hotel address: 888 Muang Pattaya, Bang Lamung District, Thailand

Pattaya-The Gems Mining Pool Villas Hotel, African mining and Mediterranean decoration style
Pattaya-The Gems Mining Pool Villas Hotel, African mining and Mediterranean decoration style

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-7 18:29 GMT-8 Processed in 0.174622 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list