Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Pik Oakwood Apartment in Jakarta, located in Pik Gold Coast, with washing machine in the room

245 0
Post time 2024-7-5 18:27 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

From 2022 to 2024, I stayed in this hotel every year. It is located in Pik Gold Coast, and the other three buildings are apartments. The environment is great, with a large swimming pool, complete facilities, gym, yoga room, 24-hour convenience store, etc. Across the road is the fresh market with a lot of Chinese food.

Back to the room, I have stayed in two room types. The first is a very small studio with a kitchen and balcony, 30 square meters. After people go in and unfold the suitcase, they feel unable to move. I went there during the epidemic and the price was 100 US dollars including breakfast (not delicious, usually drink some milk and eat cereal)

The second is the luxury apartment in the picture, with a bedroom, living room and open kitchen. It is spacious enough for two people to live in, 56 square meters, and the price is 120-130 US dollars excluding breakfast. I like to stay in apartment hotels for business trips of more than a week, mainly because there is a washing machine~ very simple requirements

Jakarta-Pik Oakwood Apartment in Jakarta, located in Pik Gold Coast, with washing machine in the room
Jakarta-Pik Oakwood Apartment in Jakarta, located in Pik Gold Coast, with washing machine in the room

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-7 16:39 GMT-8 Processed in 0.184145 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list