Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

Social Club Rooftop bar nightlife in Ho Chi Minh City, Friday is a gift from God

191 0
Post time 2024-7-7 00:32 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Every time I am deeply shocked by the Vietnamese people's mentality of enjoying the present. I have lived in Beijing for too long (15 years) and have been busy with work since college. The daily survival pressure is really great. After being assigned to Vietnam, I still maintain a busy work state, but I have more opportunities to relax. On Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, Vietnamese classmates will take me to eat, drink and have fun.

Especially every time I come to the rooftop bar, I feel that it is not as difficult to get a life without thinking too much, and I can even get drunk. I don’t feel guilty. When I come back next time, I will try to come every two weeks.

I opened two bottles of champagne, a box of beer and 7 cocktails, which cost 550 US dollars. I can also enjoy the best night view of Ho Chi Minh, which is really great. But I really had too much fun and directly treated the bar as a club.
When I ordered a drink, the waiter asked: Are you going to kill your friend? Hahaha

Ho Chi Minh-Social Club Rooftop bar nightlife in Ho Chi Minh City, Friday is a gift from God
Ho Chi Minh-Social Club Rooftop bar nightlife in Ho Chi Minh City, Friday is a gift from God

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-7 20:27 GMT-8 Processed in 0.175729 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list