Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

My Chiang Mai Food Guide Takes It to the Next Level, Palm-sized Open Back Prawns

215 0
Post time 2024-5-18 03:38:12 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

ChiangMai-My Chiang Mai Food Guide Takes It to the Next Level, Palm-sized Open Back Prawns
ChiangMai-My Chiang Mai Food Guide Takes It to the Next Level, Palm-sized Open Back Prawns

🥳Red List

🍽️p1-5
The top hit! The most satisfying meal in Chiang Mai. If you want to eat raw pickled food without diarrhea, please come here for a satisfying meal. This is a restaurant that specializes in seafood. The lakeside view➕The fried prawns➕Peelless prawns➕Marinated in sauce🦀The happiness is directly upupup

🍽️p6
Just order the classic squid noodles and it’s ok. It’s not amazing but it’s better than the whole squid 🦑 presentation, so it’s still worth a try.

🍽️p7-8
Every dish I ordered was perfect! The beef is cooked so soft and glutinous, the juice has penetrated every inch of fiber of the beef, it feels like you can eat a hundred bowls of rice🍚
The disadvantage is that the quantity is a bit small.

🍽️p9
Northern Thai style hot pot, it’s hard to say how delicious it is. The pot has a clear soup with little water, and it mainly relies on dipping ingredients. But when it comes to the atmosphere, its score goes up. After all, it’s only 100 baht per person. It’s very pleasant to sit on the street, chat with friends, and taste the mini hot dishes of the Chiang Mai people.

🍽️p10-13
The introduction says it is a traditional Thai restaurant, but I personally think it is more of a fusion of Thai and Taiwanese flavors. The base of Thai boat noodle soup is paired with beef from Taiwanese beef noodles 🥩
Eat meat in big mouthfuls and drink wine in big bowls.
99🐷What else do you want for a bowl🚴

🍽️p14-15
The environment and dishes are okay, but the per capita is high in Thailand, so there is nothing at dinner people. The menu is rich and has many choices. I highly recommend the Tom Yum soup, the soup is rich and goes well with rice! Curry crab is the standard of a large restaurant.

Black List
I solemnly declare that the Black List is my subjective opinion and real review. Any similarity is purely coincidental.

💣Chef d** seafood, which is highly praised on xhs, is
cheap but
the seafood is poor and not fresh. 🦀The texture of the meat is pink and loose. It's just a shop that fools people into going there. If you find a food stall on the street in Thailand, the quality of this one will kill you instantly. When we go abroad to eat, we can’t just go for cheap, at least the taste and taste must be up to standard.

💣39. What the heck. Coffee
The entire industrial style🛝 plus large areas of cheap plain water attracts dozens or hundreds of girls to check in and take photos every day, not to mention food and beverages. Let’s talk about the environment. It’s high-definition and the color palette makes it full of atmosphere. The actual environment is such that even the old ladies who were laid off in rural areas in 1995 and still working would sneer at it.

💣Early riser🦉☕️
The taxi driver thought about it 800 times a day but still couldn’t figure out why he drove so many people to this store every day. "Who lives this kind of life in Chiang Mai?" "The sense of relaxation in Thailand"
As a result, I couldn't see a Chiang Mai local in the whole afternoon
The whole cafe was full of Internet celebrities who took pictures
The green grassland in this article is actually not as good as the walking trails downstairs in domestic communities.
I thought it would relax as soon as I put the mat on the ground,
But I didn’t know that it was the mosquitoes that really relaxed
🦟Self-statement: "The happiness brought to me by zg internet celebrity"

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-6 10:30 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.206495 second(s), 31 queries .