Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Macau went to Wynn Palace to eat Wynn Steakhouse, the flame bread and steak were delicious

253 0
Post time 2024-7-7 02:24:12 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

When I checked the guide, I knew that the fountain of Wynn Palace was super gorgeous and magnificent. Everyone really needs to check in and take pictures! Because my friend's birthday is coming soon, I want to book a restaurant for her birthday. I chose Wynn Steakhouse based on the cost-effectiveness. When I made an appointment by phone in advance, the waitress didn't speak Chinese. She told me that I could only make an appointment in English. I was a little speechless. She told me in advance that I had to dress formally. I guess I would be refused entry if I dressed too casually.

Wynn Steakhouse has a wall that rises up and inside is his stage. There is an installation performance every 30 minutes. The performance is different every time, which is really interesting! The pre-meal bread is indeed well-deserved. The steak is also delicious and looks very good in photos. The two of us finally ordered the burning cake. Because it was too big to eat, we gave the rest to other guests~

Macao-Macau went to Wynn Palace to eat Wynn Steakhouse, the flame bread and steak were delicious
Macao-Macau went to Wynn Palace to eat Wynn Steakhouse, the flame bread and steak were delicious

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-8-2 21:59 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.135317 second(s), 31 queries .