Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

Bar Nayuta in Shinsaibashi, Osaka! This is the bar where I drank 5 cups in a row

249 0
Post time 2024-7-8 02:12 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

If you go to Osaka for the first time, I would definitely recommend this place! It is hidden behind a small doorway that is only more than 1 meter high and you need to bend down to enter. The large floor cabinet is filled with bottles and jars of various sizes. The dim lighting and wooden decoration make it seem like you are in the Hogwarts potion classroom.

The bartender with long hair and a middle part who came towards me immediately reminded me of Snape! He was handsome in a way that was not Japanese, and his loose white shirt was melancholy. I drank a total of 4 cups that day, all of which were made by the young version of "Snape". I also heard him tell the story of his cross-border love with his Shanghai girlfriend in English.

Its main focus is on classic cocktails, and some twists. Various complex spices are added, lavender, smoke, lemongrass... It feels a bit like drinking potion wine. The Negroni is more impressive. While reducing the sweetness and bitterness, it adds the taste of cloves.

It is generally delicious and the atmosphere is relaxed and pleasant. 80% of the guests are foreigners, and reservations are not accepted, so if you want to drink, remember to arrive early!

Osaka-Bar Nayuta in Shinsaibashi, Osaka! This is the bar where I drank 5 cups in a row
Osaka-Bar Nayuta in Shinsaibashi, Osaka! This is the bar where I drank 5 cups in a row

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-7 17:06 GMT-8 Processed in 0.138316 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list