Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

Guide to Pham Nguyen Bar Street in Saigon: Experience Southeast Asian nightlife

275 0
Post time 2024-7-8 03:46 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

When I came to Ho Chi Minh City, I stayed at the Pullman Hotel, which is very close to Pham Nguyen Bar Street. So I finished my daytime shopping and came to sit on this street at night. Here are some suggestions:

1. Picture 1 to Picture 3. This shop is exactly the same as many shops on the whole street. I walked in and ordered a bottle of Tiger beer. I was charged 160K Vietnamese Dong per bottle of beer. The wine list showed 59K. I was speechless, but I just wanted to go out for a walk. I didn’t want to affect my mood, so I paid directly, drank and left. I hope netizens don’t follow my old path...

2. Picture 5 This shop is the most high and lively on the whole street, with the best music. Basically, foreign music and dance fans gather here after 12 o'clock. The cheapest beer is Saigon Beer, which is 50K per bottle. It is worth it~ There are also many people blowing balloons inside

3. The rest are many tourists. Just sit on the small bench on the roadside, look at the crowds from all over the world gathering here, play with your mobile phone, and enjoy a relaxing time~ I am no exception. Sitting on the roadside is very comfortable. However, it should be noted that when you sit in a small bar on the roadside, there will be a marketing agent to ask you to sit down. Their wine list is on two sides. On one side, a bottle of beer is 100-150K per bottle, and on the other side, it is 20-30K per bottle. Don't be taken advantage of.

Ho Chi Minh-Guide to Pham Nguyen Bar Street in Saigon: Experience Southeast Asian nightlife
Ho Chi Minh-Guide to Pham Nguyen Bar Street in Saigon: Experience Southeast Asian nightlife

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-7 20:29 GMT-8 Processed in 0.156510 second(s), 34 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list