Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

El lequio Bar under SG Group is Okinawa's favorite drinking place, no doubt about it

177 0
Post time 2024-7-10 02:32 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

The bar under SG Group has made it into the list of Asia's Top 100 without anyone noticing. The environment, creativity, and products are undoubtedly excellent. By the way, I would like to criticize Speak Low. The impression I had when I went there recently was really not good.

I strongly recommend El Lequio's Ryukyu Inspired series, which is in line with the principle of local production and local consumption that Japan has advocated in the past two years. It is really very Okinawa. This time, my favorite is the first cup Another Sky. After the lighting, the blue really made me cry. The Japanese name is "忘れられない空がある", which means I really can't forget the sky and sea of ​​Okinawa. The second cup is Tommy's Okinawa Soba, which is really Okinawa Soba's seasoning, very magical and amazing.

The third cup is brown sugar tiramisu, the base wine is the brown sugar liqueur developed in cooperation with El Lequio. Because it is so delicious, I bought a bottle on the spot and took it home for my own use.

The fourth cup is The Real Miyagi, the passion fruit flavor is just right and it is also a pleasant surprise.

The fifth cup is Kijimuna's Perfume, the light sweetness of lychee and the fragrance of jasmine are just right. In short, it is really a treasure bar in Okinawa, don't miss it

Okinawa-El lequio Bar under SG Group is Okinawa's favorite drinking place, no doubt about it
Okinawa-El lequio Bar under SG Group is Okinawa's favorite drinking place, no doubt about it

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-7 18:33 GMT-8 Processed in 0.176926 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list