Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Sham Tseng Chan Kee Roast Goose, a Hong Kong time-honored brand with 75 years of history

229 0
Post time 2024-7-10 05:28:24 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

The shop recommended by the locals really won't be cheated. My friend who lives in Galaxy Broadway recommended this shop to me. This 75-year-old Hong Kong roast goose shop is always crowded with people at mealtime. I came here for its signature roast goose, and it didn't disappoint me! Zun Du is delicious.

Signature roast goose, roast goose is delicious! Must eat it while hot! The skin is shiny and crispy, and the meat is tender, juicy and not greasy!

Abalone and chicken pot, a bit like Cantonese jelly pot, very hot, abalone is chewy and smooth, and the chicken tastes very good, delicious.

Scrambled egg shrimp, the portion is large, super satisfying! The shrimp is smooth and chewy, and the egg is tender and tasty!

Boiled beef, a super large plate, spicy, adjusted according to the locals! The beef is tender and delicious, spicy and numb, and it's so addictive!

Restaurant name: Sham Tseng Chen Kee Roast Goose (Galaxy Broadway Store)
Restaurant address: Shop A-G027-28, Broadway Food Street, Galaxy Broadway, Macau Seaside Avenue

Macao-Sham Tseng Chan Kee Roast Goose, a Hong Kong time-honored brand with 75 years of history
Macao-Sham Tseng Chan Kee Roast Goose, a Hong Kong time-honored brand with 75 years of history

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-8-2 20:46 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.148146 second(s), 30 queries .