Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

I have been to Macau 20 times and 😋I will tell you where to eat the best food

190 0
Post time 2024-7-10 05:11:43 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

The flight distance to Macau is short, only 2 hours, and Macau has a comfortable climate all year round, so I will especially choose to go there in winter. This is why I have been there more than 20 times in the past ten years, with or without my children. Macau is also a paradise for food. I have sorted out the restaurants I have visited in the past ten years, from Michelin stars to snacks.

1. Star restaurants

📍Paris Pavilion: I arranged it two weeks in advance. I was still very excited to take the children to the Eiffel Tower. The restaurant's glass corridor is beautiful, and the interior structure has a lot of steel bars from the Eiffel Tower. After leaving the restaurant, you can also enter a store that specializes in selling things related to the Eiffel Tower, and you can learn about the historical pictures and information about the Eiffel Tower.

📍Wing Lee Pavilion: A 2-star Michelin restaurant, arranged three weeks in advance, and children are allowed to sit in the lobby for dinner. The Chinese dishes are very classic, the interior decoration is very retro, and the service is also very good.

📍Yulong Pavilion: A 3-star Michelin restaurant, arranged three weeks in advance. The restaurant has been open for almost 11 years and has never been renovated, and it is still well maintained. From the entrance corridor, to the office full of artworks, to the tableware and artworks used in the restaurant after sitting down, they are all dragon 🐲 themed, and every detail is done well. It is recommended to eat at noon because there are more dim sum options, which is worth checking in. The lobby only accepts children over 10 years old. If you have small children, you can choose a private room.

2. Seafood hot pot

📍Xiecheng: I only ate at the old store more than ten years ago. There are many seafood choices and they are fresh. Many branches have been opened in recent years, and there are several large shopping malls. If I bring my children and hope for a better environment, I will still choose it.

But if you don’t pursue the environment, but only pursue the taste, the following are also the ones I have eaten, and I recommend them without stepping on thunder‼ ️
📍Dinghao
📍Celebrity
📍Famous
📍Good Luck Xuan

3. Seafood Cantonese cuisine

📍Taipa Fishing Village: A seafood restaurant that I must check in almost every time I went to Macau more than ten years ago. Now there is also a branch in Galaxy. The old store is not big, but it has a rich selection of seafood. The most impressive thing is the shrimp that tastes like melon seeds. It is a different variety from what you eat in China. The shrimp shell is hard and delicious. It must be paired with green sugar cane juice.

📍Jinyuexuan: Hexiecheng Hotpot is a group-owned, time-honored seafood restaurant. I started to check in more than ten years ago.

4. Tea restaurant/snacks

📍Jin Food: The store is very small, but the taste makes me want to check in again next time. I ordered pork dregs noodles and braised large intestine noodles. The amount of noodles is just right, with a sunny-side-up egg, the thick oil and red sauce are very tempting, and the taste is even more fragrant.

📍Rongji Niu Za: I went to this one on Guanye Street and waited in line for half an hour. It is worth checking in.

📍Andrew's Egg Tart: The Venetian branch is relatively less crowded than Guanye Street. What a pleasure it is to order an egg tart and rose coffee by the "river".

📍Neptune Ice House
📍Paramount Noodle Shop
📍Dino Burger
📍Belle Epoque

Macao-I have been to Macau 20 times and 😋I will tell you where to eat the best food
Macao-I have been to Macau 20 times and 😋I will tell you where to eat the best food

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-8-2 23:54 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.153264 second(s), 31 queries .