Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Top 8 Food Recommendations 🍫 You Can Eat Every Day in Macau

202 0
Post time 2024-7-10 05:24:58 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Hahaha, don't scold me for using the title, but every restaurant is really good, and the service staff are also very enthusiastic~ They speak Mandarin very well😆!

1. Niuji Curry
I ate it on the first day of arrival! Because I happened to be near the hotel and rushed to check in, there were not many dishes to choose from in the evening. I ordered the curry beef brisket noodles that were popular on Xiaohongshu. It was really spicy. It felt like concentrated hot pot base in a bowl. The braised oxtail rice was also delicious!

2. Nanping Yaxu
A very local breakfast shop! Most of the people eating here are locals, and they basically have egg curd, egg tart bread, etc. The texture of the curd is very fluffy, but it is also very chewy. There is a thick layer of white sugar on the surface. If you don't like sugar, be careful. How is the bread embryo of the barbecued pork and egg curd so soft! The milky bread with salty barbecued pork and eggs, paired with a cup of iced milk tea, is a perfect breakfast~ The egg tart is just average.

3. Rongji Tofu Noodles
It is a roadside Michelin shop. I recommend frozen tofu pudding and red bean tofu pudding smoothie! It is near the Ruins of St. Paul's. The red beans are soft and slightly sweet, and the tofu pudding has a strong bean flavor. It is also a very old shop. The boss lady is super enthusiastic.

4. Pace Coffee
The boss is so handsome hahahaha. I ordered iced Americano and osmanthus oolong Americano with my friends. They are both very good, and they use big ice. The taste of Americano will not fade until the end. The kohlrabi is super delicious! It is the taste of Earl Grey milk tea, the outer shell is crispy and the filling is soft🥹!

5. Li Ji Ice Cream Expert
It is also a very retro ice cream specialty store. The packaging of ice cream sandwiches is so beautiful! The taste is three flavors of ice cream sandwiched between two pieces of soft wafers: cantaloupe, coconut, pineapple, not too sweet. It is great to eat ice cream to cool down in Macau! In addition, the mint ice cream ordered alone is also very delicious, and the mint flavor is super strong.

6. Tomato House Portuguese Cuisine
"Sawdust Pudding" This is recommended by many stores. It is milk pudding with a layer of biscuit crumbs. It is OK as a dessert, just average. "Alibaba Chicken Chop" This is delicious! Strong tomato flavor, lots of cheese, can be pulled into strands while hot, the chicken is so tender! "Porto Fried Noodles" Fried noodles are delicious! The noodles are fried dry, with full wok flavor, and there is no oil on the bottom. The noodles are thin. Frozen mint chocolate is well received! Although it is very sweet, it is perfect because of the presence of mint~

7. Trek Coffee Roasters
I was browsing at home living store and found that Trek has a store upstairs, so I came up to drink coffee hahahaha, the frozen chocolate latte is delicious! It is also a big ice, and the packaging cup is so beautiful!

8. Dalilai Pork Chop Bun
It seems to be a very famous pork chop bun shop. When I went there, it was almost closing time, so I could only order take-out. The pineapple bun was so fragrant when dipped into the pork chop gravy, but the pork chop was just so-so. You can try it if you pass by, but there is no need to go out of your way to buy it.

Macao-Top 8 Food Recommendations 🍫 You Can Eat Every Day in Macau

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-8-2 23:01 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.121653 second(s), 29 queries .