Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

The view from the balcony of the Pan Pacific Hotel in Marina Bay amazed me

232 0
Post time 2024-7-10 05:28 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

As soon as I entered the room, I was pleasantly surprised by the balcony. You can see almost all the landmark buildings in Singapore. You can see the Marina Bay Sands, the Ferris Wheel, and even the Merlion. I had planned to go to the Sky Garden at Capita Spring, but I can see everything from this balcony. I don't need to go.

Although it is not as unique as the Pan Pacific in Orchard Road, the room size is larger than that in Orchard Road, and the location is very good. You can walk to the Marina Bay Sands and the Merlion Park. I went there during the Spring Festival, and the lobby was decorated in a very festive Chinese style.

Singapore-The view from the balcony of the Pan Pacific Hotel in Marina Bay amazed me
Singapore-The view from the balcony of the Pan Pacific Hotel in Marina Bay amazed me

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-7 17:03 GMT-8 Processed in 0.129956 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list