Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Aunt Aoy Kitchen, a Michelin restaurant on Nimman Road in Chiang Mai, signature squid rice

173 0
Post time 2024-7-12 03:37 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

It's no exaggeration, this restaurant in Chiang Mai is really delicious, it beats the street stalls. It's on Nimman Road, full of local college students! It's one of the few Michelin restaurants in Chiang Mai. I didn't get to eat squid rice, but the curry prawn rice was super delicious. I've lived in Chiang Mai for a year, and I haven't found a better restaurant than this one in terms of taste.

Restaurant name: Aunt Aoy Kitchen
Restaurant address: QXV7+XGX, Chiang Rai 2 Alley, Tambon Su Thep, Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50200 Thailand

Chiang Mai-Aunt Aoy Kitchen, a Michelin restaurant on Nimman Road in Chiang Mai, signature squid rice
Chiang Mai-Aunt Aoy Kitchen, a Michelin restaurant on Nimman Road in Chiang Mai, signature squid rice

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-7 18:47 GMT-8 Processed in 0.133521 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list