Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Chiang Mai Yuu Dai🦞 lobster buffet, with 2 choices of original flavor and with cheese

266 0
Post time 2024-7-12 04:14 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Finally, a group of friends came and we had the Xiongda lobster buffet! Why do we need to gather people? Because it's more lively when there are more people. There are 2 choices of lobsters: original flavor and cheese. Each person can get one at most each time. You can order again after eating. The dishes are served quite quickly.

The 4 of us had 2 rounds of lobsters, a total of 8. Before eating, I boasted that I would order 3 per person, but in fact, I had already stuffed the second one into my stomach. Others I like: crab salmon, scallop crab sushi, matcha strawberry daifuku.

I didn't make a reservation. I went in before 7pm on Saturday night and there was a seat. I didn't make a reservation because I saw an advertisement on FB. Another Nigiwai Yakiniku & Sushi Buffet Kadtaweechok also has a lobster buffet. The prices of the two are the same and they are not far away. So I had a mental backup before going.

Chiang Mai-Chiang Mai Yuu Dai🦞 lobster buffet, with 2 choices of original flavor and with cheese
Chiang Mai-Chiang Mai Yuu Dai🦞 lobster buffet, with 2 choices of original flavor and with cheese

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-7 18:59 GMT-8 Processed in 0.120805 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list