Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

Girl born in 2003, enjoyable nightlife in Chiang Mai's TOP 8 bars

168 0
Post time 2024-7-12 04:00 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I feel that the atmosphere in Chiang Mai bars is generally good, everyone drinks and dances together, and there is nothing messy.

1. The North Gate Jazz Co-Op
This bar is very popular, but it should be popular. The atmosphere is very good, the band is great, but there are not many seats. My friend and I were lucky to get a seat on the second floor that day. It was so lively in the back that people on the whole floor danced together. It was very fun!

2. Zoe in Yellow
I feel that this is the most lively bar I have been to in Chiang Mai. It is a disco bar. I went there for 3 consecutive days. JRM, who knows. Most of the songs played in it are popular singles from Europe and the United States, and there are many handsome men and beautiful women from Europe and the United States.

3. The spicy Bar&Restaurant
This is also a disco bar. Usually I go to play Zoe in yellow and then go to this bar after the end, because Zoe closes early hahahaha.

4. Warm up Cafe
This is a local Thai bar. The band sings a lot of Thai songs and the atmosphere is also very good.

5. SPV CAFE
This is also a disco bar, but there are people flying inside. I only stayed there for a while. It is very close to spicy. There seem to be more kpop songs, especially bigbang.

6. MaHoRee city of music
This is mainly jazz music. It is a Chiang Mai bar. I feel that there are a lot of Koreans here. The atmosphere is also very good. I met a lot of curly hair on xhs. I feel that the bands in Chiang Mai are all circulating in those bars. Hahaha.

7. Thursday Night Live @Paapu House
This is only open on Thursdays. It seems to be mainly jazz music.

8. NOISE
This place is relatively small and standard.
In short, I personally like 1 and 2 the most. I feel that they are the representatives of the two major types of bars in Chiang Mai.

Chiang Mai-Girl born in 2003, enjoyable nightlife in Chiang Mai's TOP 8 bars

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-7 18:25 GMT-8 Processed in 0.137972 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list