Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

Hanoi is exempted from the bill by The Hafling ton bar, which is ranked among the top 100 in Asia

255 0
Post time 2024-7-12 04:04 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Actually, I didn’t have enough cash to pay and my credit card couldn’t be used. I bought a sightseeing bus at 7 o’clock and didn’t have time to withdraw money. I said I would leave my phone here and come back to pay later. Unexpectedly, the manager only collected 2 cups of money after he came, and said that I didn’t need to pay for the rest. Because it was New Year and the first day of business after the holiday, I hope it will bring me a good memory!

This store was already on my must-go list before coming to Hanoi. Because I was closed during the holiday, I came to check in and ordered four cups before leaving. If you come to Hanoi for Tourism, you must come here for a few drinks. You will never be disappointed. In addition, it opens at 3 pm. If you want to take pictures, you can go early to get better light!

Store name: The Hafling ton
Address: 94 Hàng Mã, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội Hanoi, Vietnam

Hanoi-Hanoi is exempted from the bill by The Hafling ton bar, which is ranked among the top 100 in Asia
Hanoi-Hanoi is exempted from the bill by The Hafling ton bar, which is ranked among the top 100 in Asia

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-17 19:21 GMT-8 Processed in 0.171864 second(s), 39 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list