Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

Hanoi travel guide, how do you spend the nightlife here?

246 0
Post time 2024-7-12 04:36 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I think what I am best at in every city is finding fun bars and having fun. I suggest that people who like to play and are good at English copy my homework

1 You must stay at Mad Monkey! It is well known that Mad Monkey is a gathering place for freaks, but it is easy to be fully booked. It doesn’t matter if it is fully booked! Remember the principle I gave: free beer is available at 6:30 pm every day! No matter where you live, come to Mad Monkey at this time to drink two glasses of beer with me and start chatting with me randomly from where r u from!

2 Mad Monkey will give a weekly schedule (such as p6), and there will be particularly interesting activities every day (such as p7-p9, there may be volunteers to take you on a free walk tour during the day, and there will be karaoke, pub crawl, quiz night, beer pong, etc. at night, all very fun! E-people paradise!) and you can participate whether you live there or not. If you are a backpacker alone, it is strongly recommended to participate in the activities when you have time!

3 Friends who want to go clubbing, go directly to the bar street and pub crawl by yourself at night! Recommended route: Tom's bar, Aoki bar and a bar starting with B, I forgot the name, next to Aoki bar (p1-p5)

The styles of the three bars are roughly the same. The bar starting with B has a DJ, and the other two bars play random European and American pop music. The price of the wine is basically the same. These three bars should have some kind of cooperative relationship. As long as you buy wine in one bar, you can go to the other two. If you don't finish the wine, when you go out, the waiter will help you change the plastic cup to prevent you from breaking the glass when you drink too much. It's very considerate.

Note: If you have finished the wine, or you are tired or there is no market, go back and rest early, otherwise you will easily see the scene of p4 at two or three o'clock.

4 The music style on the bar street is basically popular European and American music or Vietnamese drums. Friends who like techno can try the place in p10. I haven't been there. If someone has been there, please tell me if it is fun. In addition, if you are tired of clubbing at night, you can walk out of the bar street next to Tom's Bar and turn right. There is a place selling bahn mi less than 1 minute away that is open until late and is very delicious...

I hope everyone has fun and takes care of their health

Hanoi-Hanoi travel guide, how do you spend the nightlife here?

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-7 15:56 GMT-8 Processed in 0.150708 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list