Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

ZAG CLUB, a long-established gay bar in Phuket, the outdoor performance starts at 10pm

255 0
Post time 2024-7-12 03:48 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

This is a long-established male T bar. Girls are also happy to go there. It is about 400 meters away from the up2you hotel. Generally, the outdoor performance starts around 10 pm. It is basically the transvestite sisters singing and dancing. It is more fun here than the transvestite show. They interact a lot. Outdoor, a bucket of beer, a group of friends, the atmosphere is very good. I often bring my female girlfriends there. Every time they have a great time. This is not only a paradise for good friends, but also girls like it.

In the early morning, enter the stage area in the bar. It is best to grab the table closest to the stage. The interaction between the actors is great. At around 1 am, the male models come out to perform. There is a very handsome male model here, named Chaderi, who is the one in the picture, clean and tidy. Every time I bring my female friends there, I arrange for him to play games or interact with our table. He is very considerate. Chaderi is more beautiful than the male model restaurant in Bangkok. The rest is just average. When we call male models down, we usually buy them tequila for 250 baht a glass. If we want them to stay longer, we buy them one by one. They also have time to walk on the stage.

The bar street is too monotonous. ZAG personally feels that the atmosphere is just right. We often trick straight friends into going there, and then ask for the table closest to the stage to open their eyes.

Phuket-ZAG CLUB, a long-established gay bar in Phuket, the outdoor performance starts at 10pm
Phuket-ZAG CLUB, a long-established gay bar in Phuket, the outdoor performance starts at 10pm

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-7 18:28 GMT-8 Processed in 0.158970 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list