Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

New York🥃 Nightclub in Phuket, ranked No. 1 nightclub in Asia

176 0
Post time 2024-7-12 03:50 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

It is said to be the 13th nightclub in the world and the 1st nightclub in Asia in DJMAG's 2023 ranking. It's not clear whether the guests are objective or not, but the atmosphere is really good. I usually feel tired after standing for half an hour at work, but I can dance from 12 to 4 in the nightclub. Hahahaha.

I refused before going there. I walked to the thanon bangla bar street in Patong. Every bar has a good atmosphere! Illuzion and New York are the two most popular nightclubs on this street. Illuzion is a pure nightclub. New York is a live house with an open atmosphere and a good disco.

📕Strategy:
✔️Go to New York early to have a drink. The atmosphere is good for singing together. You can get a little tipsy
✔️illuzion 1000 baht/person. All you can drink beer, cocktails, red wine, foreign liquor, but the last order is only until 1 am. 5% tax is charged for credit cards. Bag storage
✔️The second to last picture is the plastic red cup. Use it to order drinks at the bar. You can ask for a second drink only after you finish drinking. Hold the cup well in your hand. Don't drink what others pass to you🥃 or take what others give you🚬
✔️You can put some cash in your trouser pocket. If you want to make additional requests for the order, such as double whiskey, you need to tip
✔️The DJ and performance arrangements are very attentive and safer than you think (of course, it is better to have boys around). Everyone comes here to have fun

The atmosphere is really good. The four of us are still exhausted after returning. The aftereffect is too strong! It's fun!

Phuket-New York🥃 Nightclub in Phuket, ranked No. 1 nightclub in Asia

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-7 18:37 GMT-8 Processed in 0.192782 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list