Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

LE CHANVRE HANOI HOTEL & SPA, Exquisite French Decoration Style

168 0
Post time 2024-7-14 01:18 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

This time I went to Hanoi without making a guide and planned to wander around and live a slow life for a few days. I searched for this hotel online and felt it was good, so I booked it for one night. The hotel address is on Sanshiliuhang Street, and you can reach the hotel entrance by taxi. When I arrived at the door, a waiter came up to help with the luggage. While waiting at the front desk, I was served welcome drinks and candied fruits. The plums were really delicious.

The hotel is in French exquisite style. The room we booked is not big, but it is really exquisite. The toiletries used are Parma Water, which is also a surprise. The hotel also upgraded our room type, so we booked the room for the next few days.

In the next few days, I could feel very comfortable service every day. Everyone greeted me with a smile every day. The hotel will help me order takeout. In the middle of the night when the takeout has not been delivered on rainy days, they will take the initiative to call me to buy food for fear that I am hungry. The service is really considerate and warm. The hotel restaurant is on the 10th floor. The breakfast is quite rich. I eat Vietnamese rice noodles every night, and the chicken noodles are delicious.

Hanoi-LE CHANVRE HANOI HOTEL & SPA, Exquisite French Decoration Style

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-7 15:59 GMT-8 Processed in 0.135118 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list