Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

For friends traveling to Bali, I recommend you try Rumah Makan KBS seafood cuisine

250 0
Post time 2024-7-14 01:18 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

What kind of experience is it to eat in a restaurant that is so delicious that you have to take a photo with the chef? I experienced it twice at Rumah Makan KBS Seafood, a restaurant in Bali. I didn't finish the first meal and decided to come back the next day, so it was twice, hahaha! Amid the constant exclamations of "too delicious", we discussed that the chef must be Chinese, who could cook seafood with different flavors so well and deliciously. It turned out that he was not, and he looked like an Indonesian.

On the first day, I ordered a 1.7 kg big crab, which was cooked to perfection with black pepper (Pictures 4-5), and the salted egg yolk (Picture 6) and slightly spicy stir-fried (Picture 3) were also YYDS. The garlic lobster (Picture 7) and sweet and spicy lobster (Picture 1) were not to mention the fresh and firm meat. I have never eaten such sweet garlic. Picture 2 is a super big mantis shrimp. Three people who don't like garlic think that the roasted garlic is too fragrant! We ordered 4 servings of vegetables in Figure 7 in 2 days. On the 2nd day, we enthusiastically helped the Sichuan compatriots at the next table to order dishes. In the middle, we asked how they felt. They answered: delicious, I will come again tomorrow.

During the day, I was hiding from the rain in Ubud and went into a random cafe. It looked very chill, and the salads and desserts were also delicious - normal and delicious, not the kind of KBS that is so delicious that you fall in love with it at first sight, hahaha.

As a local guide with ~35 million Google Maps views and a senior traveler who has eaten food from 50 countries, I strongly recommend that you must eat Rumah Makan KBS Seafood (Jl. Raya Kuta No.123, Kuta, Kec. Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361) in Bali. I hope the restaurant can survive and wait until my next visit to Bali.

Bali-For friends traveling to Bali, I recommend you try Rumah Makan KBS seafood cuisine
Bali-For friends traveling to Bali, I recommend you try Rumah Makan KBS seafood cuisine

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-7 16:49 GMT-8 Processed in 0.142629 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list