Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

The Ritz-Carlton🏨, Krabi, a hotel that embodies luxury and refinement

260 0
Post time 2024-7-14 01:15 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

This hotel is known as one of the top ten hidden hotels in the world, a hotel that has luxury and refinement engraved in its bones! Because it is so beautiful, I flew to Krabi on purpose! I really went to a country for a hotel!

Hotel welcome
As soon as I got off the car, I felt the hotel's warm service. A group of people greeted and greeted me. It was very comfortable and warm service. Following the waiter through the hidden corridor, it suddenly became clear, and the super beautiful corridor pavilion water system appeared in front of me (first picture), which was amazing! Check-in is also VIP, and it is handled separately in a separate room. Welcome drinks are provided, and the waiters are all kneeling service.

Hotel rooms and facilities
The basic room type of the hotel is only 190 square meters, and the small villas have their own yards. As soon as I entered the door, everyone shouted "Wow", it's so beautiful! It's so big! The bed is super big, the largest I have ever seen, and it feels no problem to sleep five or six people! There are two bathtubs, an indoor super large round bathtub, and an outdoor bathtub is even bigger! The front yard of the room is a viewing balcony, and the backyard is a super large bathtub. The room is so big that children can play hide-and-seek! The combination of purple makes people feel mysterious and quiet. The hotel's gardens, swimming pools, and sea are also very beautiful. The butler is always available and will drive you wherever you go.

Hidden benefits
The hotel can go to Hong Island for free. Make an appointment with the butler one day in advance. After breakfast in the morning, take a boat from the hotel and arrive in 20 minutes. The blue sea is super beautiful! You only need to pay the island fee on the spot. And the hotel provides VIP services throughout the whole process, ice towels, water, and the return time can also be negotiated. It is super easy and free!

Hotel services
Each room has a 1-to-1 butler. We were very lucky to meet one who can speak Chinese! The hotel has a lot of supplies: sunscreen, aloe vera gel, and mosquito repellent are all prepared for you. The bed is made after dinner. Because we brought children, it was like looking for treasure at night. I found a whole set of children's products, and then I found a milk warmer, a children's toilet, a children's bathtub, a small stool... It was really a surprise!

Krabi-The Ritz-Carlton🏨, Krabi, a hotel that embodies luxury and refinement

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-7 17:59 GMT-8 Processed in 0.173896 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list