Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

Fun travel guide to Krabi, Thailand: island hopping, sea watching, and night market shopping

272 0
Post time 2024-7-14 01:39 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Krabi, Thailand is a bigger holiday destination than expected. Originally, the editor only planned to arrange a two-day and one-night round trip to Phuket, but the more he checked, the more he found that there was no way to finish playing here. He could have given it a full six days and five nights. He could have spent one day playing in the water on the beach and eating delicious food on the street, two days island hopping on the surrounding islands, one day enjoying a super hotel and massage experience, one day visiting an inland attraction, watching the sunset at the beach in the evening, and visiting the night market and hanging out in the bar at night.

Krabi-Fun travel guide to Krabi, Thailand: island hopping, sea watching, and night market shopping

Sunshine, beaches, islands, rock climbing, snorkeling, diving, canoeing, all the Thai island activities you can think of are available here. Here I have compiled my itinerary for Krabi, places I have considered visiting, and fun Krabi attractions I recommend.

Krabi Attractions: Ao Nang Beach
Ao Nang Beach Address: Ao Nang, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi 81180, Thailand

Krabi-Fun travel guide to Krabi, Thailand: island hopping, sea watching, and night market shopping

The most lively place in Krabi is Ao Nang Beach! Most of the affordable accommodations are concentrated in this area, and many island hopping day trips also depart from here. It is a must-see attraction when visiting Krabi.

Walking along the 1.8-kilometer-long street next to the beach, you will find souvenir shops, stores, massage parlors, currency exchange offices, restaurants, coffee shops, and hotels. At night, you can also go to the Blue Dragon Cabaret Show, RCA and other bars to party.

Krabi Attractions: Ao Nang Night Market
Ao Nang Night Market Address: Soy 8, Ban Tambon Ao Nang, Amphoe Mueang Krabi, Chang Wat Krabi 81000, Thailand
Ao Nang Night Market Business Hours: 17:00~23:00

If you don’t know what to do in Krabi at night, you can go to the Ao Nang Landmark Night Market next to Ao Nang Beach. This is the largest night market in Ao Nang, with nearly a hundred stalls selling grilled fish, grilled meat, green papaya salad, Thai fried rice noodles, banana pancakes and other Thai snacks.

Krabi Attractions: Enjoy a relaxing time at the resort

For tourists, the beaches in Thailand have always been more resorts than attractions, and Krabi is no exception. Although Krabi itself is not a place with many tourists, Ao Nang is still a little commercialized. On the contrary, the "Tubkaek Beach" where top resorts gather, the tranquility, white sand, and coconut trees deeply attracted me. I also stayed here for the first time in my life. Ritz-Carlton, experience their top-notch and meticulous service.

[Krabi Attractions] Let’s Relax Massage Time

Let’s Relax Spa is a very famous affordable massage in Thailand. It has branches in tourist attractions in Thailand. The main feature is the environment of the hipsters and the massage therapists have high-level techniques. Later, the editor learned that Let’s Relax is the sister brand of the high-end SPA brand Rarinjinda Wellness Spa that I experienced in Bangkok before!

Let’s Relax Spa has 2 branches in Krabi. The one closer to Ao Nang is the "Wake Up Hotel 1F" branch. You can also choose to go to the branch in Holiday Inn Hotel. Remember to book a massage time online before you go, otherwise this store is very popular.

Krabi Attractions: Railay Beach

A little bit south of Ao Nang Beach is Railay Beach, which is recommended to be visited when you come to Krabi because it is really beautiful and can be said to be the most beautiful beach in Krabi.

Railay Beach is a crescent-shaped beach. There are no cars to get here. You have to take a long-tail boat from Ao Nang Beach or Krabi Town. Remember not to wear cloth shoes because you will have to wade in the water when getting on and off the boat! Here, you can enjoy the white sand beach and rent a canoe or stand-up paddle board.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-7 17:22 GMT-8 Processed in 0.129879 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list