Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

They are all back! Krabi's Nam Ao Night Market is bustling with tourists and it is spectacular!

249 0
Post time 2024-7-14 01:56 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

The coronavirus issue that has been around for so many years has finally been lifted. The first thing I saw was a sea of ​​foreigners. This comfortable life is really something I yearn for. I left my cold hometown and came to Thailand to escape the cold spring. Here I experienced what "heat" is.

Krabi-They are all back! Krabi's Nam Ao Night Market is bustling with tourists and it is spectacular!

Ao Nang Night Market is a night market in Ao Nang Beach District, Krabi Province, Thailand. It usually opens in the evening and stays open until late at night. This night market is very popular because it offers a rich variety of local food, handicrafts, souvenirs, clothing and other goods. Tourists can shop here, taste local food and experience Thailand's night market culture.

Krabi-They are all back! Krabi's Nam Ao Night Market is bustling with tourists and it is spectacular!

If you are traveling in the Krabi area, you may have heard that the Krabi Town Weekend Night Market is the most famous night market in the area, but if your itinerary happens to miss Friday, Saturday, or Sunday, don’t worry, because the local government has also established the Krabi Walking Street Night Market in the Ao Nang Beach area.

The atmosphere of the night market is very lively, and many people slowly stroll through the night market to experience the local culture and customs. There are many vendors displaying their goods on the stalls, and there are many stalls with delicious food and snacks that make people salivate, which is very suitable for experiencing the local food culture.

This night market has many affordable and unique souvenirs, as well as many delicious foods, which is perfect for a stroll and a taste of food in the evening. Aonang Night Market is located near Nopparat Thara Beach, not far from Aonang Beach, in the heart of some hotel areas.

There are many specialty stalls in the night market, including grilled meat, grilled fish, shrimps, squids and other seafood. The price is a little expensive, but very convenient. In addition, there are many kinds of fruit smoothies, and the price is very affordable. The planning of the night market is very good, the shopping area and the food area are separated, and there are many tables and chairs for guests to sit down and enjoy the food.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-7 18:12 GMT-8 Processed in 0.182760 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list