Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Four Seasons Seoul and Josun Palace Hotel Review, Filming Location of Korean Drama Dark Glory

217 0
Post time 2024-7-15 02:18 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

In May, my husband and I went to Seoul for 5 days and 4 nights. We stayed in two hotels, Four Seasons Seoul and Josun Palace Seoul. The prices are in the last picture.

Although Four Seasons is a long-established brand hotel, I only recommend Josun after staying in the two hotels. This hotel is really the ceiling of Gangnam District. It is a typical Korean "chaebol hotel" and is said to be one of the filming locations of the Korean drama Dark Glory. The hotel facilities are very new, and every corner is very photogenic. Except for being expensive, there are no disadvantages. It is worthy of being a six-star luxury hotel.

The hotel looby is located on B1. The welcoming doormen are all wearing servant uniforms commonly seen in Korean dramas, and their English is quite good. From the moment you enter the door, you can feel the exclusive feeling of being at home. Every time you go out, they will take the initiative to ask where you are going and whether you need help calling a taxi. When the car arrives at the door, they will help open the door and communicate the destination with the driver, and then hand us a hotel business card and tell us that we can show the address on the business card to the driver when we take a taxi back.

When checking in, you are sitting throughout the whole process and will take the initiative to hand over drinks. The facilities in the room are very complete and intelligent, with Samsung air purifier and clothes care machine (can dry, disinfect and remove odor), wireless charging at the bedside, and room service can be contacted with the hotel through iPad. The bathroom is large, with double shower heads, and toiletries are Byredo.

Finally, I want to say that the hotel's endorsement is a very cute little lion wearing a crown and a cloak, which can be purchased at the hotel for RMB 400 each. On the day I left, I bought one specifically to bring home for my son.

Seoul-Four Seasons Seoul and Josun Palace Hotel Review, Filming Location of Korean Drama Dark Glory
Seoul-Four Seasons Seoul and Josun Palace Hotel Review, Filming Location of Korean Drama Dark Glory

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-7 16:50 GMT-8 Processed in 0.136917 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list